Rags V Real...

Blue2112 said:
Where is he?

When will he turn up?

AWOL?

Missing for 24 hours have the police been called?

Can't believe not one single cameraman has got him on film. Fuck me he was all over our screens before the game telling us how big the game was and there he was at half time, popping up for a quick interview in the tunnel.

Is he playing hide and seek?

Is he in the broom cupboard at O/T?

He's behind you....Oh no he isn't.

Has he fell down a hole?

Is he dead?
pmsl

George Hannah said:
bluevengence said:
Hahahahahaha.....it`s back up....is he a blue?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHIJY7m8Ys[/youtube]

brilliant, and they tell us the BBC has got an agenda (well nobody told Clive!)

Haha

bobmcfc said:
George Hannah said:
bluevengence said:
Hahahahahaha.....it`s back up....is he a blue?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHIJY7m8Ys[/youtube]

brilliant, and they tell us the BBC has got an agenda (well nobody told Clive!)

Haha
thats brilliant........................although he is probably already sacked now!

I read the papers yesterday and today and was not really surprised that we were seeing the well oiled OT machine working all out to propagate the "we are the victims" approach to deflecting attention from the failings of Slur Alex and his players. But I did have memories of this referee, Mario Balotelli and City from the game against Kiev. I did a little research, and because Henry Winter as very much leading the "lousy foreign conspiracy" defence of the rags after their defeat, I posted this into Winter's paper:-

"Mario Balotelli’s life would make a good film script...The 20 year-old has the time to cram in so much off the pitch because he keeps getting sent off and suspended. The Italian was at it again on Thursday night, wrecking Manchester City'sdream of a trip to Dublin by being dismissed on St Patrick’s Day...The moody Blue may be a popular figure around Carrington and Eastlands, with players and staff making allowances for his awkward upbringing. But the moment he raised his studs into Goran Popov’s chest, Balotelli let his team-mates down, leaving them to play 54 minutes with 10 men....Balotelli also betrayed his manager, Roberto Mancini, a father figure from their days at Inter Milan. Unforgivable."
These are the words of Henry Winter, taken from his report on Manchester City's 1-0 victory over Dinamo Kiev at the Etihad in 2011. Balotelli was, as the report shows, sent of for a chest high, studs showing, “tackle” on Popov. No-one suggested that the ref study Balotelli's eyes to decide whether the tackle was “innocent”, certainly not our 'Enry, for whom the case was open and shut. Balotelli's action was “unforgivable”.
I note Henry takes a different view now that his beloved Manchester United are involved. That appears to be the only difference, because the referee who sent Balotelli off was Mr Cuneyt Cakir. Could you either explain your curious change of position Mr Winter, or stop drivelling on about the referee simply because the match didn't produce the result you wanted.

Josh Blue said:
MSP said:
Comrade Buka said:
Brilliant.

Guess that's from one of fake Balotelli's Twitter accounts that people will quote as Balotelli's words till World ends.

No mate it was at Barolos in Milan last night. Top night with Mario and Enoch I might add.

It's OK then, it's just that those fake Twitter accounts are often posted around the net so I thought it might be the source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.