Rags V Real...

oman0115 said:
Initially I was over the moon with the way they got dumped out, and the fact they felt so hard done by but now it's starting to really annoy me! Not so much Rag fans they think there's been an injustice and are therefore annoyed as fans we all tend to be like that but the media, good grief! Where was the coverage when Shelvey was sent off at Anfield incorrectly thus changing the game, or Torres @ SB for being fouled! Why when Vinny was sent off at Arsenal did they show thousands of replays to support the referees decision, yet now they are going gung ho to prove a wrong has been done, when it hasn't! Anyone else would've been told if you go into contact like that expect the worse especially in Europe!

It's like a Royal has died, Camel Gob's behaviour has escaped criticism & a ban, Madrids legit goal ruled offside gets no mention, Niall Quinn was full of praise for Rafaels hand ball shot stop and completely eluded to the fact it was a penalty and a red card. This week really has cemented why I hate them with a passion, they are different and are different because they have shit fans who follow success and the media panders to them. My respect for Roy keane has risen a bit because he said it how all of us not clouded by the media saw it and they turn on him! Paddy Crerand m9ocking him for not playing in a final when he did, well Paddy if it wasn't for Keanes monster performance knowing he wouldn't play in the final in Turin that night Manure wouldn't have made the 99 final! Fickle horrible bunch, I think I speak for everyone who despises them in saying it's not their success that makes me feel this way, it's their demeanour, class ( lack of ) and such outright hypocrisy! I hope to be around one day to see that club rot!

UNOFFICIAL NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING

I don't see what the problem is - Ferguson expected Real to score

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/fergie-well-need-to-score-more-than-once-to-beat-madrid.1362469167?_=924235a2c5238dc63b88b7347ca36c2cba09c5b2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sp ... 2cba09c5b2</a>

Its just Utds "poor us" attitude and blinkered vision.

They dont mention the wrongly disallowed goal in the 1st half.
They dont mention the rafael handball which should have been a penalty and a red card.
They forget thier goal in the 1st leg was from a corner, where the ball went out for a goal kick but a corner was given in error.
Thats 3 huge slices of luck they had in the tie, 4 if you look at Madrids own goal in the game but they can only blame the ref, call 999, send death threats on 1 right call made by the ref.

They really are pathetic

Been quite polite to most Rags i've come across so far, the hypocrisy, arrogance and self conceit they've been showing has reached a new level this week and I really couldn't be arsed being drawn into an arguement where I know they don't fucking listen to any rationale and unbiased and neutral view as best one could offer. All that changed this afternoon when i'm stood in a local shop and in walks a local rag I know and off he goes straight at me as if I was the Turkish referee himself stood standing there as a target for all his vitriol and anger. And out it poured.

Trying my best to calm him and be diplomatic I told him there is a youtube clip of Nani casting a look at Arbeloa first and that Fergurson should have not lost his rag and instead got on with the job in hand of defending the lead and getting through the round. Bullshit and lies and theres no such clip as he tells me he's watched it a million times and quite clearly Nani was hard done by. I offered up the point that had Fergie been more proactive by tightening the midfield up and closing down the midfield it would have been far more productive than his touchline rantings. Fuck me I might as well as saidto him that i've just butt fucked your mother from behind followed with a toilet brush handle up her jacksy and left her slumped over your kitchen table because his reaction couldn't have been any more aggressive towards me.

So the gloves were off and he got it both barrels, stood there going toe to toe I thought we was gonna come to blows in the shop as I told the fucker in no uncertain terms is it no wonder no fucker likes United fans and your club, your arrogance knows no bounds, you call us bitter but you're nothing but a set of gobshite bully boys demanding everything your own way and when it goes against you we're all supposed to be sympathetic and listen. Your clubs been like that for 50 odd years and your manager is the biggest soft mard arsed **** in the game, he's an embarrasment to his knighthood and on and on and on it went.

How do you hold a conversation with somebody when they tell you that Chelsea was lucky last season to win the Champs League and then when I reminded him that United were also lucky by beating Bayern with 2 last minute goals years ago to win the Champs League his reply was you make your own luck - Fucking unbelievable but obviously not if your Chelsea? WTF how do you reason with twats like this? So much for trying to have a civil conversation with any of them, just can't be arsed with the cunts anymore. Why the fuck do we have to be saddled with the bastards as our closest neighbours. No other football club has this monkey on their back.

bluevengence said:
Hahahahahaha.....it`s back up....is he a blue?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHIJY7m8Ys[/youtube]

Would seem so judging by his twitter account.

@CliveMyrie
BBC Journalist,former foreign correspondent now presenter. Man City fan from when they were poor. Views my own. BBC has no views as per Royal Charter!

The Utd reaction had today was more surprising: all of them slagging off Rooney. And Ferguson for not responding to the sending off

jimmy blue shoes said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5eDU9yAyrA[/youtube]

"I do not believe that!" Ha ha.

Great vid that.

You can see Mourinho call Modric and he comes to the bench to get stripped, all whilst Ferguson is ballooning at the 4th official.

Fergusons anger has cost them, he was more interested in making his feelings felt than reacting to the situation his team were now in.
By the time he made his change utd were 2-1 down and the tie was over.

Fanny Fart said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5eDU9yAyrA[/youtube]

"I do not believe that!" Ha ha.

Great vid that.

You can see Mourinho call Modric and he comes to the bench to get stripped, all whilst Ferguson is ballooning at the 4th official.

Fergusons anger has cost them, he was more interested in making his feelings felt than reacting to the situation his team were now in.
By the time he made his change utd were 2-1 down and the tie was over.

I noticed Mourinho patted Nani on the head as he walked past. Probably said don't worry son i'll be here soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.