Rags V Real...

Only the English media and united will be going on about it, the rest of Europe won't give a crap. Not that united gave a shit when they are benefitting from the penalties wrongly given when Ashley young takes a swan dive. They weren't robbed, they didn't score a goal, rafael hand balled in the area and a perfectly decent goal was chalked off. They need to be gracious in defeat.

mancmackem said:
At least the ref has been consistent, sending off Balo and Nani for 'similar' offences.

I can pretty much guarantee that if the ref gave a yellow and United went through, the scene on here would be of uproar that the same referee deemed, rightly or wrongly, that the Balo and Nani incidents warranted different punishments.

What it could have been
"I have an image of a thread, a thread with the name 'Agenda'. I see the poster's name, it's blurry, it's coming into focus now....D....De....De Niro."

815-1-3.jpg

LOL

Ferguson's underachieving in Europe's biggest competition continues. :)

2 Champions League/European Cup trophies in 27 years at the self-styled biggest club in the world.

You have to wonder if this was his last chance, United have been in their best form for years in recent months. They had one of the easiest groups in history too and were able to rest players for their last two group stage games (which they lost).

LoveCity said:

2 Champions League/European Cup trophies in 27 years at the self-styled biggest club in the world.

You have to wonder if this was his last chance, United have been in their best form for years in recent months. They had one of the easiest groups in history too and were able to rest players for their last two group stage games (which they lost).

If they add a bit more quality to this team, or God forbid do it with Ronaldo, they'll have a chance again, they are very good team at the moment to be honest.

Mancini has to win it at every attempt or be called naive in europe

LoveCity said:

Absolutely he's a failure in Europe 2 champions league in nearly 30 years for the supposed biggest club in the world he's an embarrassment and if he was managing Madrid inter or Barcelona he would of been shown the door years ago

VOOMER said:
oakiecokie said:
2sheikhs said:
Both feet off the ground, no control over his momentum, studs showing, foot at chest height, straight red.

Are you saying that this was on parr with NDJ`s tackle in the WC Final ???
Absolute bollocks.I just wonder what your opinion would have been had it been a City player ??? Ooppppppppppsssssss.Blue tinted glasses once again !!!!!!!!!!

vinnie, mario and zabs have been sent of, for far , far less screw them.

I don`t disagree,but my point is that too may people wear blue tinted glasses and had the shoe been on the other foot,then we would have have been screaming like fucking cry babies.
As I`ve said in an earlier post Karma always comes around and Fergies comments are probably priceless,but lets be honest,it was never a sending off.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am --<br /><br />
mcmanus said:
MSP said:

That lad has about as much class and taste as the the scum that accumulates around the edges of your mouth when you get really thirsty.

And how the twat got away with it at Wembley against Balo was scandalous.

Interesting game... Wanted them to win this game as well. To add my opinion - it was a red card in world of CL referring standards. High foot challenge that didn't seem to get the ball, just the RM players chest-ish. Sorry to those who say its harsh.. Fair play to the ref for making the call but, he did miss a blatant handball (wtf are the extra linesman for) and a genuine goal so overall, Fergie should be grateful it was not 1-3...

But in typical rag fashion, the red card is the talking point for their loss and not that RVP, Wellbeck and Rooney lost their shooting boots.

P.s. RVP looked crocked or was it just my wishful thinking that his legs looked knackered...

oakiecokie said:
VOOMER said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you saying that this was on parr with NDJ`s tackle in the WC Final ???
Absolute bollocks.I just wonder what your opinion would have been had it been a City player ??? Ooppppppppppsssssss.Blue tinted glasses once again !!!!!!!!!!

vinnie, mario and zabs have been sent of, for far , far less screw them.

I don`t disagree,but my point is that too may people wear blue tinted glasses and had the shoe been on the other foot,then we would have have been screaming like fucking cry babies.
As I`ve said in an earlier post Karma always comes around and Fergies comments are probably priceless,but lets be honest,it was never a sending off.

karma is without doubt the word on this one, screw them, *uck them sideways he has no class as is the case with a bully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.