Rags V Real...

mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

Oh cute. Not another 6-1 then?

Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter cunts for the double in Wembley too.

P.s I respect Bluemoon for at least letting me dog all the idiotic egg stained inhabitants without banning me just coz you don'tagree with my excellent points.

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter ***** for the double in Wembley too.

P.s I respect Bluemoon for at least letting me dog all the idiotic egg stained inhabitants without banning me just coz you don'tagree with my excellent points.

City or Central?

ManCitizens. said:
Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:

Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter ***** for the double in Wembley too.

City or Central?

Centra

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:

Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter cunts for the double in Wembley too.

You must be twelve, based on all of the above.
A word to the not so wise. Soon little hairs will appear around your winky. Don't worry about it dude, its supposed to happen.

Nobody can surely be this daft? A hacking is the only thing I can put it down to. Someone find out Interpolantic's contact details and tell him there's a complete fucking dullard who's using his account to post on Bluemoon!

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:

What day did you escape from your padded cell?
Medication calling

Interpolantics said:

I see your class, or lack of it stems from your players. I'm sure your "wanked all over you" part, is some build up of sexual tension. Toddle off. Have a wank, then relax. You'll be late for school.

blue underpants said:
Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:

What day did you escape from your padded cell?
Medication calling

The fact that city fans still derive their most joy from seeing United fail really says a lot.City aren't even relevant when it comes to European football,Cluj have a better record ffs.

Alan Green - "debatable", "Madrid were already pressing United back"...

Mourinho says Ferguson (re Rooney's omission) is always right in his selections. "He's the best, he's the top"! Now where have I heard that before. (Cue someone to photoshop Ferguson and Top Cat?)

I suspect the only criticism from the referee's assessor will be for not showing Wio a red card at the end.

And just for entertainment <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbvgbLnJoPM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbvgbLnJoPM</a>

bgblue said:
Interpolantics said:

I see your class, or lack of it stems from your players. I'm sure your "wanked all over you" part, is some build up of sexual tension. Toddle off. Have a wank, then relax. You'll be late for school.

Interpolantics when I was your age I was concentrating on drinking Mad Dog 20/20 in a park with a girl my age in the hope she'd take her knick knacks off so I could put my finger in her lady parts. Unless you're already 15 stone, spotty and concerned that your man parts are small you shouldn't be mithering blues after a really piss funny night for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.