Rags V Real...

Interpolantics said:
blue underpants said:
Interpolantics said:
Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter ***** for the double in Wembley too.

P.s I respect Bluemoon for at least letting me dog all the idiotic egg stained inhabitants without banning me just coz you don'tagree with my excellent points.
What day did you escape from your padded cell?
Medication calling

The fact that city fans still derive their most joy from seeing United fail really says a lot.City aren't even relevant when it comes to European football,Cluj have a better record ffs.
That from a fan of a club who had a banner up (presumably officially sanctioned, otherwise it would have been ripped down) about how long their local rivals had gone without winning a trophy. Also, a club whose fans seem obsessed about us (''my old man'' ring any bells?), even though we're apparently not their biggest game these days. Put your own house in order before you come on here having digs at us.

Has Princess Diana died all over again, or have the scum lost a game? This will keep Sky sports news going for weeks.

It's the one thing about us winning things that worries me. Fans of clubs with previous success seem to think they have a devine right to win, and it's everybody elses fault when they don't. Hope we don't go down that road.

By the way, it was a red. No question. If it had happened at Portvale v Bradford last night it wouldn't have been mentioned.

Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

I know you can't reply to this but I just wanted to say calm down love.its just a game, these things happen. The cows will still moo, the sun will still shine and Santa will pop back at Xmas. It must be getting close to your exams, don't let this little injustice shape your future.so what "your" team lost, mummy still loves you and your dad will come Sunday as usual to take you ice skating. Go and enjoy your day and stop worrying about footballers, they couldn't give a rats arse about you.

Hope this helps.

de niro said:
Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

I know you can't reply to this but I just wanted to say calm down love.its just a game, these things happen. The cows will still moo, the sun will still shine and Santa will pop back at Xmas. It must be getting close to your exams, don't let this little injustice shape your future.so what "your" team lost, mummy still loves you and your dad will come Sunday as usual to take you ice skating. Go and enjoy your day and stop worrying about footballers, they couldn't give a rats arse about you.

Hope this helps.

Ahhhh bless Mr De Niro, banning someone in a gentle way.

Right let's get back to the laughs and jokes about last night.

Interpolantics said:
blue underpants said:
Interpolantics said:
Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter ***** for the double in Wembley too.

P.s I respect Bluemoon for at least letting me dog all the idiotic egg stained inhabitants without banning me just coz you don'tagree with my excellent points.
What day did you escape from your padded cell?
Medication calling

The fact that city fans still derive their most joy from seeing United fail really says a lot.City aren't even relevant when it comes to European football,Cluj have a better record ffs.
Actually young chap i couldnt give a flying fuck what united do, im more concerned that i have a puncture to sort out on my bicycle, and Mrs Underpants fanny slightly smells of rashered bacon this morning, however knob heads like you i am concerned about after all care in the community is being run down by that horrible Mr Cameron

DavidChubs said:
Has Princess Diana died all over again, or have the scum lost a game? This will keep Sky sports news going for weeks.

It's the one thing about us winning things that worries me. Fans of clubs with previous success seem to think they have a devine right to win, and it's everybody elses fault when they don't. Hope we don't go down that road.

By the way, it was a red. No question. If it had happened at Portvale v Bradford last night it wouldn't have been mentioned.

The world doesn't stop for Portvale, it only stops for the the two romantic clubs of football. Clubs with real class. Clubs with style and grace. Not clubs whose fans, players and manager sulk, cry, stomp, intimidate officials.

The Impossible Dream.......Gone!!! Mourhino should climb out of Taggarts arsehole and accept his victory with the good grace that we would have done... It was a red, they lost fair and square....!!

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:

Oh cute. Not another 6-1 then?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.