Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see him grab a couple assists. His goals are up this season obviously but I've been wanting to see him start to grab a few more assists taking defenders on. Have to keep in mind Raheem only just turned 23.

And I'm not saying he was good on the left last game or that his general level is the same when playing on the left compared to the right. What I do say is that he's actually more productive in terms of goals and assists playing on the left. He assisted one goal and should've scored another when playing there against WBA. I watched him live (that apparently gives my opinion more weight) when he scored that great goal against Southampton from the left wing. He might not look as good on the left but the fact is that he's producing more goals and more assists from there. So obviously he's not out of his depth and useless.
You are now twisting my words !! I have never said that he is useless and out of his depth ... I said when he plays on that side.

You are now twisting my words !! I have never said that he is useless and out of his depth ... I said when he plays on that side.
Yeah and that's what I meant mate. You said he's out of his depth on the left wing when he clearly isn't and that is backed up by his goals and assists while playing there.

Valid ? I can see with my own eyes thank you and am NOT blinded by being a super duper fan who hates others being critical of their love children.
You said he's useless and out of his depth on the left wing. 5 goals and 3 assists in 6 games clearly states that he's neither useless or out of his depth there.

You said he's useless and out of his depth on the left wing. 5 goals and 3 assists in 6 games clearly states that he's neither useless or out of his depth there.
If we ignore that though, he is out of his depth otherwise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.