Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me an argument for why he's useless, out of his depth and poor on the left wing then? Because I've said tons of times that he's actually scoring and assisting more goals from there and as far as I know goals are pretty important.
Please see page 160 first post, where you`ve missed an important word out my debate .... its the word "virtually".
Thats my last word on the matter, but still nice to see others agreeing with me.

Thought he came across well if a little boring last night on talk sport. Took the mick out of himself about his running style (wouldn't wish it on anyone else). Has a weird but infectious laugh. Over focusses on his misses (not mrs) rather than his goals. Durham was fair with his questions and follow up.

Yeah would rather him be on the bench than him be on the left. He's been a shell of himself since Liverpool too

Will never be world class - he lacks that 1%, that killer instinct to kill teams off. Same vs Liverpool. Good player but too soft

Let them back in the game single handedly

Everyone could see under Pellegrini that Raheem wasn’t a left winger.

Far too predictable.

He is losing confidence at a bad time when our injuries are mounting up.

The miss had nothing to do with him playing on the left, it was a result of him having awful technique for a top level footballer.

The miss had nothing to do with him playing on the left, it was a result of him having awful technique for a top level footballer.

Yeah just like the winner against Southampton eh?

It's madness taking a player who's full of confidence playing on the right and playing him on the left where he's not even half as effective. He didn't even switch the wingers around like he normally does.

I would much rather if he was going to make a change if he'd have taken off Bernardo and put Raheem over to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.