Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don`t cry about it tiny tears.I can see you`re visibly upset.
It's funny that someone can be so wrong but instead of admitting they were wrong or just using the wrong words they try to undermine someone else to make them feel better. I'm sorry for not being a complete cnut and defend our players instead of just accepting the drivel some people spits out.

It's funny that someone can be so wrong but instead of admitting they were wrong or just using the wrong words they try to undermine someone else to make them feel better. I'm sorry for not being a complete cnut and defend our players instead of just accepting the drivel some people spits out.
If, as you say I`m so wrong,why are other people agreeing with me ?

If, as you say I`m so wrong,why are other people agreeing with me ?
Because it's more of a myth than a fact. And I find it hard that anyone can agree with you saying that he's out of his depth and useless when he's constantly producing goals or assist when playing on the left wing. It just doesn't make sense to me. He was a disappointment on the left in 15/16 and didn't play much on the left last year iirc. But this year he's been good when played there. He maybe doesn't look as threatening or good compared to when he plays on the right. But he still produces excellent number in terms of goals and assist so he's obviously doing something(s) right.

Because it's more of a myth than a fact. And I find it hard that anyone can agree with you saying that he's out of his depth and useless when he's constantly producing goals or assist when playing on the left wing. It just doesn't make sense to me. He was a disappointment on the left in 15/16 and didn't play much on the left last year iirc. But this year he's been good when played there. He maybe doesn't look as threatening or good compared to when he plays on the right. But he still produces excellent number in terms of goals and assist so he's obviously doing something(s) right.
He is.
But you can`t accept that he is poor on that left hand ... through no fault of his own.

He is.
But you can`t accept that he is poor on that left hand ... through no fault of his own.
Can you give me an argument for why he's useless, out of his depth and poor on the left wing then? Because I've said tons of times that he's actually scoring and assisting more goals from there and as far as I know goals are pretty important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.