Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His ball retention is fantastic. I love it when he drops the shoulder and jinks around a player or two, it's wonderful to watch. I can't wait for the day he lifts that Premier League trophy.

It's not just the goals. Whenever he gets the ball the opposition are backing off and being pulled all over the park. The way he drives through the gaps has him grouped up on leaving space for others. His movement is top notch for a player of his age.
Yes, he loses the ball, misplaces passes and sometimes makes the wrong choice but there's not a player on the planet who doesn't do the same.
We are lucky to have him and if you ask Pep or his teammates they will say the same.

You sum it up perfectly. Two more years under pep and even@mosssideblue will get it.

He miscontrolled a few times in the first 20 mins or so... Then the ball was switched out at request of the players and those errors stopped. Funny that. Had a brilliant game.

Looked to have fluffed his lines a bit today in the extended highlights I've watched, but the write ups in the press seem to suggest he had a really good game which is really encouraging to hear.

What I liked most today was that he really wanted to take the penalty, shows he is very confident.

Still very young, improving every season. Hell be even better next season with some important trophies under his belt.

Raz is very intelligent and in a year or two it will all click and hell score 20 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.