Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Everytime he opens his mouth he makes it worse and he has, in my opinion, really trashed Sterling in all of this. I would hold this opinion if I wasn't a City fan too. If I was Sterling I would have been out of that camp pronto as " I'm not in the right frame of mind to continue and I am going to consider my international future."
It's quite clear to me that Gareth is simply a puppet in all of this. He would have been told what to do from upstairs ..no way has he acted on his own volition here....
In a 7 day period where we get a varless game at anfield,Pep portrayed as a demented manager who's cracking up , Bernardo banned weeks after an event and now Sterling demonized. ..what more evidence do we need of the agenda....Keep kicking us while we are down...cos no team can beat us fairly( apart from Norwich!) but don't be surprised if our team of Champions regroup and ....Hopefully ..the Etihad becones a cauldron of noise as Blues start to give it out to visiting teams and the football hierarchy with appropriate chants ...Come on City!!!

Gomez probably did need consoling for the boos. I don't understand why some people on here think that because Sterling was not protected early in his career that now future young players have to suffer injustices that he did.

Sterling has said very clearly that Gomez did nothing wrong, and he shouldn't be booed for it. Raheem should never have been booed himself, and people should have called it out at the time, but maybe one of the reasons Southgate and the squad are criticising this so much is because they know what it did to Sterling (because he's there, in the leadership group and has told them) and won't let it happen again to another young player who doesn't deserve it.
Damage limitation, Raz will probably think he's a right ****.

Sterling has had dogs abuse for what seems like forever without any reaction and with that in mind ..... Gomez does 'nothing' but gets attacked by him, by all accounts another inch or so & he could have fucking killed him with the accounts from the media.

Make that 4 yrs ago,someone needs to ask why southgate didn't protect raz but he has turned some handbags into a national diaster and is offering gomez and his family support! i mean just what the fuck,he is a dipper,raz left the dippers,it's not difficult to work out is it

So your bow having a go at southgate, who took the england job 3 years ago, for not protecting Sterling 4 years ago....before he was in the job.

Fucking brilliant.

So your bow having a go at southgate, who took the england job 3 years ago, for not protecting Sterling 4 years ago....before he was in the job.

Fucking brilliant.
Raz has been getting boo'd for 4yrs,no-one stood up for him,rughead was his captain to start with,then southgate and kane,he has been the fall guy for the fucking lot of them to hide their on crap performances,ihe owes them nothing

Sly Sports News have been interviewing people in Liverpool (fans) Today about Joe Gomez being booed by a small section of England fans.

Did Sly Sports News interview people in Manchester the Day after Sterling got booed and verbally abused for 90+ minutes at Anfield by Liverpool fans?

Did they f***!

Fucking brilliant.
In fairness mate Southgate was manager in the lead up to and during the World Cup when Raz was getting dogs abuse EVERY England game and said absolutely nothing, and nor did anyone else. The stick that lad has had to put up with over the years is disgusting - including by some city 'fans' - and no one said anything - ever - apart from some blues. Poor little Gomez gets a few jeers - and it was only a few - and it's like he needs therapy. It's ridiculous.

Sly Sports News have been interviewing people in Liverpool (fans) Today about Joe Gomez being booed by a small section of England fans.

Did Sly Sports News interview people in Manchester the Day after Sterling got booed and verbally abused for 90+ minutes at Anfield by Liverpool fans?

Did they f***!
Or over the 4 years Raz has been abused week after week by the whole country

In fairness mate Southgate was manager in the lead up to and during the World Cup when Raz was getting dogs abuse EVERY England game and said absolutely nothing, and nor did anyone else. The stick that lad has had to put up with over the years is disgusting - including by some city 'fans' - and no one said anything - ever - apart from some blues. Poor little Gomez gets a few jeers - and it was only a few - and it's like he needs therapy. It's ridiculous.

A typical dipper victim perhaps ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.