Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris Holmes, 11 Nov 2019.

1. mat

mat

Raz was involved in 9/11!

Someone get the Liverpool Echo on the phone.

BosnianBlue likes this.
  2. karen7

karen7

STERLING

3. karen7

karen7

Dipper alert

CelesteItis and paulchapo like this.
  4. karen7

karen7

Rooney,kane,southgate,none stood up for raz,it was down to pep to call him before he was even our manager and had to pick him up,fuck 'em coming over all concerned for a few boo's last night

5. domalino

domalino

So your solution to Sterling not being protected when he needed it 2 years ago is for every future young player to not get the protection Sterling should have had? They all just need to get unfairly booed and no one can stick up for them?

Beyond pathetic. And clearly not what Sterling wants either because hes been trying for 2 years to stop younger players going through what he did in the past.

6. karen7

karen7

Make that 4 yrs ago,someone needs to ask why southgate didn't protect raz but he has turned some handbags into a national diaster and is offering gomez and his family support! i mean just what the fuck,he is a dipper,raz left the dippers,it's not difficult to work out is it

CelesteItis and Kirkstall Blue like this.
  7. PepInYourStep

PepInYourStep

Gomez getting booed has absolutely rattled the bin dippers. They just can't get their heads around the fact that everyone hates the c*nts it's comical to watch

8. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    Exactly.
    Did kane speak up for Raheem when he got beat up before the City spurs match a couple of years ago ?? No...he tried to maim him along with fellow england and spurs team mate deli 'useless " Ali.
    In fact..did ANY other opposing player speak up for Raheem when he became the only player to be both physically and racially abused before a match ,that i,m aware of..,.no,not a peep from anybody.Just a good thing Sterling put it to the back of his mind,went out and scored two goals and put in a man of the match performance in our 4-1 win....this in the days before Var unduly influenced matches against a team with a great new ground but sinking fast towards the bottom of the league...

9. Bozzie

Bozzie

Thanks for that, guess it's nigh on impossible to keep anything in house these days.

10. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    Yeah, and I then I'd need to have some sympathy for Gomez. Do I fuck.