Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I really hope we don't boo him though

Same but some blues have been looking for any excuse to boo him since he left. Shit, some were doing it for years while he was here.

Thing is, at this point, he's just handing them reasons on a silver platter.

Realistically, I don't see anything wrong with what he's said. He's obviously got his own issues with how he reckons he was treated by certain individuals at the club and is clearly pissed off with that still, despite him saying he's over it.

I'm gutted that Raheem had to miss some of his kids birthdays due to the commitments of having a job that paid him a six figure salary a week. I hope he manages to get through the cost of living crisis on such an awful salary and under such terrible conditions.
He sounds like a spoilt child doesn't he. I tell you when I was gutted, when he was picked for the Champions League final, he should of been nowhere near that team.

Same but some blues have been looking for any excuse to boo him since he left. Shit, some were doing it for years while he was here.

Thing is, at this point, he's just handing them reasons on a silver platter.

Realistically, I don't see anything wrong with what he's said. He's obviously got his own issues with how he reckons he was treated by certain individuals at the club and is clearly pissed off with that still, despite him saying he's over it.
However he felt, the classy thing to do would have been to keep his mouth, especially considering the salary he was on.

I'm gutted that Raheem had to miss some of his kids birthdays due to the commitments of having a job that paid him a six figure salary a week. I hope he manages to get through the cost of living crisis on such an awful salary and under such terrible conditions.
He also doesn't mention the fans who missed all sorts of events, no doubt kids birthdays as well, just to watch him play shite. Petulant little runt.

It's a shame that he had to spout out about this. He could of said nothing and things would of been good with us but now he come along a bit of a ball and bat.

Good riddance we got rid now and I won't be applauding him when Chelsea play us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.