Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Sterling knows how the media work. He knows they will pick up ONLY on the negative stuff.
So ib wish he'd just keep his mouth shut with regards to city. The guy was given so many chances and fluffed so many lines. He owed his current career to what he did with city and pep. And we did let him go cheaply as he wanted to go.

Imagine playing for 1 club and achieving all he did and still not be happy.

Like what.

"I had such a great time there."

"Manchester City is a fantastic club that wins lots of trophies, that helped my development massively."

Those are two bits I've seen from the small amount that has been posted.

People are just conflating his breakdown in relationship with a couple of people who work for the club with a criticism and scathing attack on the club itself.

"I had such a great time there."

"Manchester City is a fantastic club that wins lots of trophies, that helped my development massively."

Those are two bits I've seen from the small amount that has been posted.

People are just conflating his breakdown in relationship with a couple of people who work for the club with a criticism and scathing attack on the club itself.
Steeling above all knows they the media work. They will only report the negative. You'd think he would JUST talk positively and avoid the shit.

Perhaps.

Which words he said were the ones that were wrong in your opinion

The suggestion that he wasn't treated fairly ( presumably his reflection upon not being selected ), however hard he may have tried , in his opinion.

It was as if Pep hadn't given him a number of chances when his form was poor, when in fact it could be argued that Pep actually gave him chances which were not merited.

Imo Sterling would be better to get on with the job in hand and trying to prove his worth to Chelsea .

I think he will have caused offence to a number of City fans which is a shame considering what he achieved whilst at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.