Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Got to say after all the defending I have done for him, I am hugely disappointed in these comments, there isn't any need to spout this kind of stuff, it just looks bad all around for everybody involved.

Such a shame, as now he will get the reception these comments probably deserve.

He was world class for 3 seasons one of the best winger in the world.

But the first 2 seasons and last 2 seasons he was poor.
So 3 out of 7 is not consistent enough, he could we'll have signed the contract so the club was not kicking him out, he knows full well that he didn't deserve to be a starter last season so why so angry.
He knows full well that this interview paints City in a bad way that's why I am pissed and pleased he is gone

I like Sterling and appreciate his contribution to our success during his time at City. However, he didn't need to air these comments to the media and the reason why he wasn't getting more game time is quite simply he was n't playing well enough.

Football is about opinions.
Sterling's opinion was that he deserved to play more.
Pep's opinion was that he didn't.
It's that simple. We'll see at the end of the season, or next, who was right.
Sterling is wrong to mouth off as he has got his way. City didn't force him to stay. That's my opinion BTW.

Really not great by Sterling is it? Making a bigger story than it needs to be fit basically not agreeing a deal to stay at city? Seemingly having a pop at pep as well about playing time etc is also pretty poor by Raheem. It’s the mentality that Pep that makes him and his teams winners? When Laporte was having a winge the other season Pep said straight out what you have done in the past season is gone and you have to do it again?! Writing was on the wall when he didn’t turn up to the victory parade and had no leaving interview like gabby and Zinny did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.