Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He hasn't bad mouthed City, he's made it clear that he was pissed off with the way a couple of people at the club handled the situation.

And yes, that absolutely be a generic comment. Not least because it's a massive generalisation.
He probably pissed at Pep for not playing him when he didn't deserve to play, like in the Champs league final when he shouldnt have played. Anyway we are not going to agree so that is the last I'm going to say on the subject. You have your opinion I have mine.

Geoff Shreeves just stirring it up for sensationalist headlines. I wonder how Pep (and other managers) tolerate Shreeves’ inane post match interview questions eg are you pleased to have won. Shreeves is another media pain and though Raheem could frustrate at times he deserves respect from the people who matter - the fans
Bwahhhhhhh

Sky Sports news -a fuming, raging Sterling. Any more expressions of anger can we name for how Sterling felt. They really do love to stick the knife in, the cunts.
Tbf Sterling you had a purple patch of five games where you scored some tap ins, but your overall play was fucking shit and you deserved to be benched.
Disappointed with him in this latest interview but not surprised

He probably pissed at Pep for not playing him when he didn't deserve to play, like in the Champs league final when he shouldnt have played. Anyway we are not going to agree so that is the last I'm going to say on the subject. You have your opinion I have mine.

He did play that game.

And it's alright to say "probably" but the reality is that nobody knows the details. I understand City fans feeling like they need to defend City but most on here are just desperate to feel outraged.

But okay, we can leave it there. I'm not daft enough to think I can change your mind, just a discussion.

He hasn't bad mouthed City, he's made it clear that he was pissed off with the way a couple of people at the club handled the situation.

And yes, that absolutely would be a generic comment. Not least because it's a massive generalisation.

His form dropped off at the same time as he was refused a new long term contract, that gave him wage parity with KDB.

His whining just sounds like Sour Grapes about this to me.

When he refers to be "treated like shit",he probably means because he wasn't on the same money as KDB whose football; is in a different stratosphere.

I think if his form, and attitude, had improved significantly on the Pitch he would have been rewarded with what he wanted.

Instead last season he played like a Man who simply couldn't be arsed earning what he wanted.And was already gone from the Club in his Head. Just my opinion.

H

He was excellent for City but never world class and that is the level we aspire to these days. He had peaked and we sold him at the right time. That is how elite clubs stay at the top. He should keep quiet and get on with his new job at Chelsea. Sulking is not a good look.

You say he was never world class and that’s the level we aspire to, but I’ve never in my life seen us have a winger make more of an impact than Sterling during those first two back to back titles. If any of the current wide players get to that level then they’ll have done well for themselves. Something they should aspire to replicate.

You think between the ages of two and five that if he was offered a life changing sum of money to miss the birthday of someone who didn't exist that he'd take it?
It was a hypothetical question as you well know mate, but Ok I’ll rephrase it for you, if his Mam (or anyone in her position) back then was offered it , you think she’d have turned it down ?

I’d sacrifice my kids birthdays for £300k a week, I’d sacrifice them all just for one weekly wage. Always stuck up for and appreciated Raz, but he’s saying because it’s his kids birthday he should be picked? Never heard him say anything critical about the dippers, yet they shat on him, we let him go with really good grace. As I said earlier he’s an EX City player so I’m not that bothered, but it’s a bit pathetic on his part. I’m sacrificing my day in the piss at Newcastle tomorrow by taking my 2 kids, where do I get my £300k?

He did play that game.

And it's alright to say "probably" but the reality is that nobody knows the details. I understand City fans feeling like they need to defend City but most on here are just desperate to feel outraged.

But okay, we can leave it there. I'm not daft enough to think I can change your mind, just a discussion.
I'm not outraged, I'm really disappointed in him. There is so much shit going on in the world at the moment this is a bit of light relief if I'm honest and it wouldn't do for us to all have the same opinions. Anyway City will hopefully go on from strength to strength and I think it was the right decision to sell Raheem when we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.