Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I’d sacrifice my kids birthdays for £300k a week, I’d sacrifice them all just for one weekly wage. Always stuck up for and appreciated Raz, but he’s saying because it’s his kids birthday he should be picked? Never heard him say anything critical about the dippers, yet they shat on him, we let him go with really good grace. As I said earlier he’s an EX City player so I’m not that bothered, but it’s a bit pathetic on his part. I’m sacrificing my day in the piss at Newcastle tomorrow by taking my 2 kids, where do I get my £300k?
I would sell the Wife and Kids for £300 000 :-)

I won't be going to the home game against Chelsea
Coincidentally that's the penultimate game of the season and the home finale.

So if you think this is simmering now.. just wait till May rolls around.

And seeing as how its the last home game of the season.. I think you'll do the same as many City fans.. support the club over any player! And you'd be right for that!

Saying less would have been better. Of course the City hating media want him to slag the club and Pep off, you can tell that by the interviewers line of questioning. He just had to say he had seven great years here, improved his game, won lots of trophies but it was time for a change. That's it.

Coincidentally that's the penultimate game of the season and the home finale.

So if you think this is simmering now.. just wait till May rolls around.

And seeing as how its the last home game of the season.. I think you'll do the same as many City fans.. support the club over any player! And you'd be right for that!
Sh*t didn't see that..

I just think its been brewing for many, but also many more seem triggered by the media who we all know are cunts with things like this.

Hyperbole aside he's fantastic as a right winger-he's no where near the same player from the left or down the middle-always baffled me.

He gave us good service and deserves a warm reception when he returns-lets show our class.

Anything negative linked with us is great reading for other fans.

I knew there would be bad blood between us and raz, him not doing a farewell video like gabby, zinner and fernandinho spoke volumes yet quite a few posters tits fell out after I said that.

And I'll say it again, raz never got us. The three other players who left had nothing but love for us.

He has gone way down in my book, hope his career goes ever downwards from here, complete lack of acknowledgement of the success he achieved and the support from loyal fans, a mercenary

He was absolutely brilliant during the first back to back title wins. Also our top scorer during Pep’s time at the club so far.
Hmmmm. I'd say he was very good then, agreed. I wouldn't say he was ever absolutely brilliant, personally. And even when he was at his peak performance, he was still infuriating in many respects.

Anyway, he's history. Thanks for all your efforts and good luck with the rest of your career, Raheem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.