Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Raz is probably pissed off cos he realises he will never have again what he had before . The ability to win trophy's .
Chelsea could easily win trophies, they were only two penalties away from winning two last season. A poor VAR call away from winning one of them in normal time.

I use to say it a lot when he kept losing possession, and I’ll say it again FFS Sterling

Maybe it's me but his quotes have been exaggerated as per.
All he was saying is that he was frustrated about not being in the team like most players would be.
Exaggerated? He did a video interview that anyone can view, nobody has misquoted him or exaggerated what he said. It's entirely down to him and I'd disagree with anyone claiming he was asked leading questions. He's a grown ass man who must have done hundreds if not thousands of interviews and he's not daft.

I do wonder if he knew what questions were coming and had already agreed to them.

Exaggerated? He did a video interview that anyone can view, nobody has misquoted him or exaggerated what he said. It's entirely down to him and I'd disagree with anyone claiming he was asked leading questions. He's a grown ass man who must have done hundreds if not thousands of interviews and he's not daft.

I do wonder if he knew what questions were coming and had already agreed to them.
Those misses, lack of control of the ball or poor passes were not exaggerated.

Don't think he'll be getting that warm applause at the etihad when Chelsea next turn up. Shame, as of yesterday he would have got it.
He’ll still get a clap from me… just!

He’s coming across as deluded in his own abilities and why he wasn’t playing when he thought he should be. However, saying he was fuming and raging and it was unfair that he wasn’t playing doesn’t override the good things he did for us. It’s not like he’s slagged anyone off, he just comes across as completely self-unaware.

The missing kids’ birthdays thing is the worst bit. How does he think people in the army or who work out in the North Sea on oil rigs who spend six months at a time or more away from their families go on? But again, it’s just a mega-rich footballer, who’s never lived in the real world as an adult, with no self-awareness talking bollocks rather than slagging anyone off.

So he’s just on the right side of thin ice with me, but I’ll still clap him… but no cheer!

Last edited by a moderator:
As for moaning about missing his kids birthday, what a fucking pathetic and churlish thing to say.

Try spending 4 months away from home, not able to see either daylight or speak to anyone at home on an annual salary the same as you earn in a day. Oh, and the bad guys are trying to hunt you down.

Spoilt fucking brat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.