Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Maybe it's me but his quotes have been exaggerated as per.
All he was saying is that he was frustrated about not being in the team like most players would be.

Something seemed quite off last season and it was obvious to a lot of people watching. Even the last game you could see his celebration was a bit muted (I might be mistaken). Add to that the non attendance at the parade, I am surprised news of some issues din't come up then. Not a lot of players leave City and speak bad about us, but Raheem has fucked up here.
after the game with AV when the team were celebrating doing a lap of the pitch with the trophy, everyone was happy, dancing, laughing, except one. Raheem had a face on him like a slapped arse. It was obvious that he had disengaged.

I really miss Gabby, Zinc and Fern and for my sins have started to watch Arsenal and enjoy it because of our two.
I don't give Sterling a second thought this season.

It seems that he expected to be on the teamsheet every week. Regardless of his form. That doesnt happen Raheem....especially if you are not playing as well as someone who does ie Kdb, Dias, Rodri. And what were you thinking after all those easy missed chances? Oh crumbs i better get on the pitch this week and get practising. Or maybe i can ask Palmer, Foden, Bernardo or Kdb how they hit the target more often so i can improve. Nah sod it I've got a Gillette advert to rehearse for thats paying me £500,000. I'll keep my place they need me. Well no actually. I feel he had loads of opportunities to earn a first team spot and didnt take them. He scored just over 1 every 3 games for City. Let's see how it goes in the next 100 games. I dont see him getting 30 or even 20 tbh.

I just think it would be really sad and how we'd look just like a certain other club?
We already do when it’s come to Milner, Sturridge, James, Dickov, Distin, Barton… none of which I joined in with any booing towards them.

Raheem went with our respect. However if he keeps bleating to the press he will ruin his legacy at City.
How long before he gets angry at Chelsea when he gets dropped from the team through missing sitters and falling arse over tit in front of goal?.
He's got a lot less competition at Chelsea though so less chance of getting dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.