Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Needs to shut his mouth and move on, no part should start bitching we were both good for each other , sometimes good times have to come to an end.

Oh dear Raheem. A number of great seasons for City then you go and do this.
Why not keep your trap shut and work hard for your new club to show City how good you are?
I'm afraid you dropped a level last season and that's why you stopped being a near guaranteed starter. Even then, you still started more games than you probably should have based on form.
Not City's problem - yours!
Anyway, I'm not going to go scouse on you, I have too many good memories for that. Good luck at Chelsea, I think you'll need it.

I’d rather remember the run and cross for our first against villa than I would the self pitying shite that comes out of your mouth Raheem. Pep knows what’s what, and just like Yaya you’ve made a complete **** out of yourself.

Raheem won every domestic honour whilst at City, he improved as a player because of Pep's coaching but his technical ability was never in the same league as players who are referred to as world class. He's been naive doing the interview. Does he honestly think Pep will give one iota of concern about it. What Pep was really concerned about was the regular poor finishing, poor decision making and quite frankly, lack of quality in the final third that ultimately stalled our progress. This updated squad is much stronger technically and tactical options available to Pep. This is going to be one hell of a season if we stay relatively injury free. Go and enjoy your football Raheem and we'll enjoy watching our City boys in blue.

Something seemed quite off last season and it was obvious to a lot of people watching. Even the last game you could see his celebration was a bit muted (I might be mistaken). Add to that the non attendance at the parade, I am surprised news of some issues din't come up then. Not a lot of players leave City and speak bad about us, but Raheem has fucked up here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.