Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Not sure why you posted that, unnecessary.

Liverpool's Raheem Sterling cleared of assaulting girlfriend due to 'disappointing evidence'​

and there’s more !

Hard to say because the media are counts but it seems like pep is biting back a little bit with Football daily.
Of course it could be unrelated but the media parasites will definitely use the timing to start a feud

and there’s more !

They’re all at that sort of stuff, regularly. Even many footballers who you’d never expect it of who come across as family men are up to this sort of stuff, and the wives know they are and accept it as part of the lifestyle.

Why?

He is no longer our player, if you want to make public a player hiring a hooker, most of our squad would be on the list.
Maybe there’s another reason he kept missing his kids birthdays and maybe there’s a reason pep was glad to let him go.

when players rubbish our club why shouldnt we point out they have form for being less than saintly

Maybe there’s another reason he kept missing his kids birthdays and maybe there’s a reason pep was glad to let him go.

when players rubbish our club why shouldnt we point out they have form for being less than saintly
No longer care, he is gone, no longer part of this club, you could well be right but it's no longer our issue is it.

They’re all at that sort of stuff, regularly. Even footballers who you’d never expect it of who come across as family men are up to this sort of stuff, and the wives know they are and just accept it as part of the lifestyle.
Not really about that mate, it’s about devout family men playing all holier than thou, fuck em

Who the fuck hasn't missed birthdays or other important events in the lives of our loved ones because we had to work? Most of us do it to put food on the table. Sterling did it for experiences and wealth that most people can only dream of. Missing your kid's birthday to go to a job you love that means your kids will never in their lives have to worry about money feels like a small compromise.

When I was a kid, both of my parents were nurses. It was more common than not that, for at least part of Christmas day, or my birthday, or my siblings' birthdays, at least one of them was working. It was a sacrifice that they and we accepted because it's a commitment you make when you take that job and there were people who needed them more than we did.

If my dad was a Premier League footballer and was playing on my birthday, I'd consider spending a few hours in absolute luxury at the stadium watching him play - or even watching his team play while he was on the bench - as part of my birthday treat. If it was purely a case that he had to train then that's basically the same situation with most kids' parents' work, only probably better because I doubt football training is as long as the average 9-5, not to mention the 13-hour shifts my dad used to work.
Top post mate and totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.