Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I do fear for Raheem @ Chelsea. If the team don't win anything this season or aren't competing as well as hoped for those lot will turn on him like rabid dogs. Undoubtedly, their racist element will also come out of the woodwork too, which still has a nasty underbelly regardless how much they dress up the immediate area.

He's made his choice and went to Chelsea. He hasn't gone there to win trophies, in my opinion, he's gone there for money. He will face plenty of competition for his place too I imagine once they bring in new players.

He was great at times for us, but he just can't finish chances. That's why he's not a top level player. He needs 5 chances to score 1.

I think Chelsea are in a bit of turmoil, they are likely to be rebuilding and I just don't see him as the type of player who is undroppable. He's gone down quite a level I think.

Putting this into perspective...

Hands up all those of us who have missed kids' birthdays, weddings, important family events etc, due to attending City matches over the years...

And paid for the privilege.

Soppy fucking millionaire footballer. I hope he has to get a proper job one day.

Don’t have kids, avoid what family is still alive as they are all ****’s.

Was gutted to miss the testimonial dinner for Gary Keedy though.

Had free tickets at a great table but had to fucking work.

He's made his choice and went to Chelsea. He hasn't gone there to win trophies, in my opinion, he's gone there for money. He will face plenty of competition for his place too I imagine once they bring in new players.

He was great at times for us, but he just can't finish chances. That's why he's not a top level player. He needs 5 chances to score 1.

I think Chelsea are in a bit of turmoil, they are likely to be rebuilding and I just don't see him as the type of player who is undroppable. He's gone down quite a level I think.
His finishing ability is inversely proportional to how easy the chance is. He scores as few worldies from outside the box, but couldn't beat a keeper in a 1 on 1 if the keeper was blindfolded.

Struggled with a left footed tap in, then struggled to beat a player 1v1.
Always managed to implode against Liverpool.

I think the writing was on the wall since the All or Nothing documentary when Pep was having a chat with Arteta which finished with them both rolling eyes at Sterling’s inability to finish the simple chances - don’t forget Sterling will have seen this documentary and also be aware of their opinion of him.

Why he didn’t spend all day, every day practising his left foot is beyond me

Watched the Leeds Chelsea game yesterday and Raheem was dross. Scored a good goal but was offside and then did absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. He's not got a good footballing brain, he's not that quick and he's not that strong and he's not technically that good. Pep had him playing some excellent football, Arteta had him scoring more goals. Arsenal would have got the best out of him, but the style of play at Chelsea will soon see him on the bench and he'd be unhappy again if not for the fact they're paying him more.

Some of his movement was shocking. You had Havertz coming wide right to pick up the ball and no one in the middle. Naturally you make the run across the goal to the near post, he was running away to the back post. That's where he profited for City. Coming in from wide positions to get on the end of things. But in Chelsea's formation he has to be darting central, not going further from the ball. He'll start getting booed soon. They take no prisoners at the Bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.