Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I think that Chelsea loss today was an example of why he's frustrated, he wanted a bigger role but didn't really want to go.

We can't hold that against him, he hasn't really spoken badly of the club, just frustrated he couldn't play more.
No, but he could have had the attitude to make sure he was undroppable/unsellable, but didn’t.

He fell out with Pep 2 years ago and has stagnated since. If he’d got his head down and made himself the best of what he could be, he may well have a shiny new contract and be about to face Newcastle.

No, but he could have had the attitude to make sure he was undroppable/unsellable, but didn’t.

He fell out with Pep 2 years ago and has stagnated since. If he’d got his head down and made himself the best of what he could be, he may well have a shiny new contract and be about to face Newcastle.

I agree, he could have done more, which is why City didn't do more to keep him.

I don't think we should turn on him though, been a part of too many big moments to do that.

I agree, he could have done more, which is why City didn't do more to keep him.

I don't think we should turn on him though, been a part of too many big moments to do that.
That’s fair.

My opinion of him hasn't changed. He’s been a big part of what we’ve achieved, (and a partial part of what we haven’t).

He’s never sounded like a team player, so as soon as he wasn’t getting what he wanted, he went elsewhere.

Thats cool, it’s a job.

He doesn’t have the loyalty gene that could have made him a hero.

Hope he can stay up with Chelsea this season.

Not sure what your point was then re:money and putting racial abuse to the back of his mind.

Im not defending him by the way, as I think he was foolish to make the comments he did. Just cannot criticise his decision to play for Chelsea, based on what happened the other year.
The point is any animosity from few of their supporters will be at the back of his mind and the racist element of their supporters still will contribute to his wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.