Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Played a blinder yesterday. His story of being raging and angry alongside his limp half arsed display at Leeds sums the fella up.
Again can I reiterate I loved Raz at City, on his day unplayable but there was no need for him to release that interview, absolutely no need whatsoever and it's come back to bite him on the arse.

Silly lad needs to stop bad mouthing us and his time here as we helped his career enormously.

I do fear for Raheem @ Chelsea. If the team don't win anything this season or aren't competing as well as hoped for those lot will turn on him like rabid dogs. Undoubtedly, their racist element will also come out of the woodwork too, which still has a nasty underbelly regardless how much they dress up the immediate area.
You can definitely see them turning on him quickly if he doesn't go on a bit of a scoring run soon. For all the reservations our fans had about some aspects of his game, the crowd never got on his back in any significant numbers.

Always thought if Raheem has time to think about it then he will miss, I wonder what wage he's on at Chelsea compared to what he earned for us

I've been saying that for ages, but have been slagged off for it. He's a bit like Darius Vassell; rarely makes the right choices when given any time to think about them.

I think the trouble is that he still scored a shitload of goals for us and was a key part of our most successful sides. That's where the similarity with Darius Vassell is a little extreme! But it's clear as our play adapted, and perhaps when Arteta left, his form dropped. I don't know why he came out and said what he did because I don't know what audience he thought he had. Most people would react the same - you're paid a shit tonne shut up and get on with it. Most City fans would agree he wasn't performing well enough but has been a wonderful player for us. He's just got a character that means he's never really going to be a fan favourite anywhere but I'd still give him a clap when he's at the Etihad and then hope he does fuck all and loses quite badly. As he did at Elland Road yesterday.

Played a blinder yesterday. His story of being raging and angry alongside his limp half arsed display at Leeds sums the fella up.
Again can I reiterate I loved Raz at City, on his day unplayable but there was no need for him to release that interview, absolutely no need whatsoever and it's come back to bite him on the arse.

Silly lad needs to stop bad mouthing us and his time here as we helped his career enormously.
The interview shows he lacked the class of players like Jesus, and Zinchenko.

It was also quite revealing.The fact he thought his performances the last 2 season were okay,"He couldn't do anymore",and thought he was being treated unfairly.I thought fuck me how deluded is he.

Always supported him, and felt he was at times unfairly maligned. I felt for him with the disgusting hatchet job done on him by scousers and the media. However .. I think he is a complex character who fans don’t generally warm to. No excuse for slagging the club that made him though. Needs a head wobble.

His finishing ability is inversely proportional to how easy the chance is. He scores as few worldies from outside the box, but couldn't beat a keeper in a 1 on 1 if the keeper was blindfolded.
I think it’s because when he has too much time to think about it he can’t cope but when it’s instinctive it usually works.

That run and cross for Gundagon v Villa was brilliant

He was the most played player under the Guardiola era at City.

Ungrateful little shit.

I did wish him well before but hope he flops now. Which he will I think.

Always supported him, and felt he was at times unfairly maligned. I felt for him with the disgusting hatchet job done on him by scousers and the media. However .. I think he is a complex character who fans don’t generally warm to. No excuse for slagging the club that made him though. Needs a head wobble.
Fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.