Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Not made very many comments about Raheem since he left, but I finally watched the interview last night.

What can i say, in life, you go through adversity and tests all the time. Some push you to the extreme, in some you fail, from most you learn, and all of them change you.

Raheem's story seems to be the one of a man who couldn't break himself down, to be rebuilt because it was required. He is a cracking footballer when on his day, but we needed him to be CONSISTENT.

Despite his known faults, and arguably shocking misses and decisions in front of goal he still was played a huge number of minutes last season. To come out and state what he did only shows me that despite his talents and records, his mentality is not there. Tuchel is not Pep, Chelsea and their fanbase are very different than ours.

They are shallow, cold, and ruthless, and he will find a very rude awakening. Hi slow start is clearly a tactical issue. He will score goals for them, that's a fact, but i seriously doubt his career trajectory will intersect with a trophy soon. Onwards and upwards for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.