Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Why he didn’t spend all day, every day practising his left foot is beyond me
Or his right. Honestly, it was obvious every time you watched him that he was miles behind the likes of Berni, Foden, KDB, Jesus, Mahrez, in terms of technical ability. First touch of a bollard. The only positive for me was that he did actually run at defenders, which they hate, and then create some melee out of which we could benefit. He was quite quick over 5 yards.

he's top of the league
He's top of the league
Of ungrateful wankers
He's top of the league

And what I am saying is that the next post after your reply begins

" Fuck off Sterling"

Perhaps the media coverage of this has given the opportunity for those who have always disliked Sterling to get their pound of flesh. Surprised really that you cannot see that. But what would a forum be if we all saw the same things

I have not always disliked Sterling and my comments were made in good faith and not influenced by the comments made by others. Whilst I have been critical of some of his performances in the past , I have never abused him but more expressed frustration with him.

I don't believe that my post was responsible for others resorting to abuse of him, and nor have I encouraged others to do so.

Happy to end the discussion now.

it was just not needed to say what he said? butt hurt or not he got a move back to London on the wage he wanted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.