Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I think nobody leaves Manchester city any more and goes to a better club
with sterling at Manchester city under pep, he could look a million dollars because of the talent around him until that glaring miss, then we all woke up and smelt the coffee,

I think getting £50million for sterling was a stroke of a genius by the club, then picking up Haaland for around the same price was like Dick Turpin riding into Dortmund without a mask

I wasn’t watching properly but I saw Sterling make good contributions only for the rest to miss.
Let’s not forget what he contributed, he was a massive part of changing the game v villa where he played on the right which I think is his best position. Sane & Sterling we’re amazing but once teams played with 10 behind the ball we needed something different.

He looked far better than he is in our set up and the numbers/stats often disguised his lack of genuine contribution and overall quality.He had plenty fooled though,both in our support and in the wider game.

Thankfully Chelsea dont mind throwing money down the pan.
Mmm... a little bit like Jack Grealish maybe ??

He looked far better than he is in our set up and the numbers/stats often disguised his lack of genuine contribution and overall quality.He had plenty fooled though,both in our support and in the wider game.

Thankfully Chelsea dont mind throwing money down the pan.

It amazes me nobody seems to question his place in the England team. The debate always seems to be around Saka, Foden & Mount. Meanwhile Sterling just gets picked and puts in mediocre performances and rarely criticised by the mass media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.