Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Don’t wish any ill on the lad but I hope his whole time at Chelsea is an unmitigated disaster.

He's lost that elite burst of pace he once had so he's now having to rely more on his technique which while it's above average, it's certainly nothing special.

I always supported Raheem when he was here, because I felt he'd been outrageously treated not only by the scousers, but by every other crowd in the country. Which left me nonplussed. And I was not particularly offended by his interview, frankly. Life's just too short. He wanted game time. He got it.
Very reluctantly, I am being forced to see that he was made to look quite a lot better than he actually is as a footballer by our superb midfield. He hasn't scored since August for Chelsea, apparently, barely had touches on the ball yesterday and gave it away more than any other player. After a brief honeymoon, Chelsea fans are starting to get on his case.
Ah well, Raz. At least you got some medals.
The interview was a sore one because City had defended him, backed him and Guardiola made him a much better player.

To throw that back at the club after all that’s happened was pure bitterness because of his misplaced ego.

There are one or two posters on here - who do nothing but criticise Jack - some of his performances have been poor (granted) but nothing to fuel the hate from some posters on here.
You're on a wind up surley ?
You've just criticised Jack heavily on the Grealish thread ffs

Last edited:
My only regret about him leaving is that we should have sold him to Real Madrid for £125m at the start of the 2019/20 season.

He's been poor for the best part of 3 years.- Pep tried his best with him but even Pep couldn't get through to him.

He's nowhere near as good as what he thinks he is. Now he is being exposed at Chelsea as he hasn't got the quality of players around him that he had at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.