Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

To say that he overachieved in City because who we had playing with him is overgeneralising summat. There were games when he was stellar, but these were mostly during the Sane Sterling time, when Sane himself was also hit or miss. He seemed to enjoy his football then.

IMHO he’s winding down early and I reckon he’s investing on life after on-field football. London gives that. I don’t see him wanting to be a coach, but more of investing on businesses related to football management and new market and real estate. In my opinion, he’s done as much as a footballer.

Caught a bit of the Chelsea game on MotD. Had to smile when he crossed it ti someone who fluffed the chance and he punched the air in frustration, like he's never done that and worse

It comes down to a pretty simple reason for me....

Before he went to Chelsea...he played for the greatest manager, there probably has ever been. That manager will make you play to your total peak of your ability... he now plays for a very good manager to be fair....but not the best in the world......and Pep is the best in the world..the guy is brilliant....

Raheem has lost the extra 10/15% that Pep gave him.

Holier than thou? Just interested, do you want Zinchenko to fail at Arsenal? Did you want Sguero to fail at Barca?
No, because they weren’t wankers when they left.

I hope Arsenal have a shit season in the end and Zinchenko personally does ok for them, but not at the expense of City as that’s who I only care about

No, because they weren’t wankers when they left.

I hope Arsenal have a shit season in the end and Zinchenko personally does ok for them, but not at the expense of City as that’s who I only care about

Why was he a wanker?

I don’t want any ex player to succeed at our expense.
But I’d be happy if Sterling did really well at Chelsea. His bravery to join us and continue to fight against a tidal wave of hate was brilliant to see from a young man. I can only wish him well as he’s an outstanding human. And I’m a human first and a City fan second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.