Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He's nowhere near as good as what he thinks he is. Now he is being exposed at Chelsea as he hasn't got the quality of players around him that he had at City.
He is just not as good as we thought he was.
The quality of players at Chelsea aren't too shabby

I'm genuinely pleased for him. After a tough start in life and outrageous treatment by scousers and press he has achieved a lot. If he never wins anything else, he has a bag full of medals, memories, caps and dosh!

He's moved on and so should we - like the dippers never did.
Don't think Chelsea suits him. I do think we have missed his movement in the box as like yesterday. However the club made the right decision as always. He was brilliant for a while and I remember those Southampton and Bournemouth goals with a smile.

Because if he’s brilliant he will benefiting another team and I’d rather he wasn’t and flopped.

Very dipper of you. I hope he’s brilliant for them. I personally welcome competition and enjoy a good title race.

Regards Raz, I think he deserves success anywhere he goes after what he’s been through..

Very dipper of you. I hope he’s brilliant for them. I personally welcome competition and enjoy a good title race.

Regards Raz, I think he deserves success anywhere he goes after what he’s been through..
Oh sod off with your holier than thou nonsense. Fuck Chelsea and fuck Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.