Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Why was he a wanker?

I don’t want any ex player to succeed at our expense.
But I’d be happy if Sterling did really well at Chelsea. His bravery to join us and continue to fight against a tidal wave of hate was brilliant to see from a young man. I can only wish him well as he’s an outstanding human. And I’m a human first and a City fan second.
Criticisms of Pep and the club for not playing him 90 mins every game was a wanker move, as was the stuff about missing kids birthdays etc. to play.

Which is funny because he got called out by one of his children’s mothers for wishing his kid happy birthday on the wrong day!

#BREAKING: Armed thugs have broken into the London house of England football star, Raheem Sterling, and carried out a major robbery, UK law enforcement sources have said.

A host of valuables including jewellery were reportedly taken from the house.

Relatives of Sterling were reportedly at home when the house was broken into.

The England FA says Sterling will miss World Cup 2022 match against Senegal which is about to kick off due to a family matter.

Sterling is expected to return to the United Kingdom.

#BREAKING: Armed thugs have broken into the London house of England football star, Raheem Sterling, and carried out a major robbery, UK law enforcement sources have said.

A host of valuables including jewellery were reportedly taken from the house.

Relatives of Sterling were reportedly at home when the house was broken into.

The England FA says Sterling will miss World Cup 2022 match against Senegal which is about to kick off due to a family matter.

Sterling is expected to return to the United Kingdom.
It's never good but, I'm glad it's 'only' a robbery.

Must be very distressing for him, and not surprised he flew home straight away. I’d do the same thing. Hope it’s not the end of the tournament for him though.
Totally agree that family well being comes before football or most other considerations @Ric. I’ve read some really horrible things tonight from people saying he gets paid all this money to play football and he should have stayed to play and how if he was in another job he wouldn’t have been allowed to go home. (These things are not from BM but other sites I was reading, I hasten to add)
I’m sure that most employers would allow their employees to go and check on family and homes in those circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.