Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Feel for Raz. Hopefully he’s back & scores in the final

I never understand why elite footballers don’t have security. All that money I’d have security with me & at home constantly

Horrible..Hope he's family are OK my flat got broken into a few years ago, they left disappointed;) didn’t even take my out of date milk

Especially post-Aubameyang.

Before then, all these footballer burglaries seemed horrible but not that dangerous, it mostly seemed to happen when no one was home. Aubameyang had his face smashed in and jaw broken months ago and I feel like the football world really didn't take it seriously enough. It wasn't a massive news story and obviously steps aren't being taken on the player/club side.
Part of the next round of PL funding could be the establishment of a collective security system. Terrible that it is necessary but such is life.

I am perplexed why wealthy sports people have jewellry worth massive amounts around the house. It seems to be that that attracts these scumbags. Store it in a bank vault and have a flunky bring it to you when you want to wear it and the problem goes away.
I am aware that this sounds like victim blaming and people should be able to have nice things but the reality is that it does make these individuals targets.

I am perplexed why wealthy sports people have jewellry worth massive amounts around the house. It seems to be that that attracts these scumbags. Store it in a bank vault and have a flunky bring it to you when you want to wear it and the problem goes away.
I am aware that this sounds like victim blaming and people should be able to have nice things but the reality is that it does make these individuals targets.

Personally if I had billions I'd never buy one item of jewellery I just don't see the point.

Locking them away wouldn't make any difference as the scumbags wouldn't know they were somewhere else and would still go in looking. They were probably watching the house. They know he's away they'd just wait for his family to leave. If that was the case you'd think they would have been noticed hanging around. I'd sack any security he has as they've proved utterly useless. Obviously I've no idea what his security protection is but on estimated earnings of one million a month surely he can afford the best? That will be top of the range ex special forces, get it done..Also I'm sure with his money a few greased palms would soon discover who robbed the house.

Glad the mods deleted the comments attacking him and throwing false accusations his way.

Well done that’s why I keep coming back here. We may have some idiot fans but those in charge like Ric and Eccles are stand up individuals.

Hope Raheem and his family are safe and the trauma is not overwhelming. No one deserves to have the privacy and sanctity of their home invaded.
Glad i missed the attacks on him , i would have got a ban ! Twats

Personally if I had billions I'd never buy one item of jewellery I just don't see the point.

Locking them away wouldn't make any difference as the scumbags wouldn't know they were somewhere else and would still go in looking. They were probably watching the house. They know he's away they'd just wait for his family to leave. If that was the case you'd think they would have been noticed hanging around. I'd sack any security he has as they've proved utterly useless. Obviously I've no idea what his security protection is but on estimated earnings of one million a month surely he can afford the best? That will be top of the range ex special forces, get it done..Also I'm sure with his money a few greased palms would soon discover who robbed the house.

I know Sterling, Stones Walker, and a bunch of City & United players have special trained Dobermans/Rottweilers as pets/protection from these people - https://www.chaperonek9.co.uk/

Raheem's even on the website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.