Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

were his family home when the break in happened ? do we know ?
No....his Fiance came home to find it had been burgled.

"Police were contacted just before 9pm on Saturday 3 December after the occupants of the property came home and discovered a number of items including jewellery and watches had been stolen. Enquiries to establish the circumstances are underway and the investigation is ongoing."

The force added that "no threat of violence was involved" as the items were discovered stolen retrospectively.

No....his Fiance came home to find it had been burgled.

"Police were contacted just before 9pm on Saturday 3 December after the occupants of the property came home and discovered a number of items including jewellery and watches had been stolen. Enquiries to establish the circumstances are underway and the investigation is ongoing."

The force added that "no threat of violence was involved" as the items were discovered stolen retrospectively.
Don’t these very rich people have safes?

Safes can be broken into if there is nobody in the house and the burglars have plenty of time.

Even If I had the money I still wouldn't wear expensive watches and advertise that fact online.
I would have thought that professional athletes would wear advanced sports watches from the likes of Garmin to monitor their health etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.