Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

With all the money theses footballers have how do they not have state of the art security , or joint security patrols that visit there property’s frequently (maybe even giving them more access to the property when there away or game days )
I’d have someone on-site through the night if I had his money
I’m a bit surprised he’s left his probable last word cup to come home though.

Man with millions in the bank gets house robbed. I am just so not fkin arsed about these rich twats complaining and getting special police treatment.

Those that did this will be hunted until caught, then they'll go to jail for probably at least ten years.

meanwhile we at the bottom get nothing like that from the police.

Do everyone a favour Sterling (And all the other "celebs" who get special treatment from the police) get yourself some paid private security, armed guards and security cams and electric fencing, because you lot can afford that, all we have is the police and their inaction whilst they tend to the rich and famous

Ah thats better

Man with millions in the bank gets house robbed. I am just so not fkin arsed about these rich twats complaining and getting special police treatment.

Those that did this will be hunted until caught, then they'll go to jail for probably at least ten years.

Do everyone a favour Sterling (And all the other "celebs" who get special treatment from the police) get yourself some paid private security, armed guards and security cams and electric fencing, because you lot can afford that, all we have is the police and their inaction whilst they tend to the rich and famous

Ah thats better

And stop wearing expensive jewelry and advertising that he does online in social media posts.

I heard on the radio that they were in when the burglars broke in.
police have released a statement , nobody was at home when the burglary was committed , the burglary was discovered when his family came home , don't know where the family including the 3 kids threatened with violence came from , most probably from some sensational journalist

police have released a statement , nobody was at home when the burglary was committed , the burglary was discovered when his family came home , don't know where the family including the 3 kids threatened with violence came from , most probably from some sensational journalist

It's changed quite substantially from the initial reports. I'm not sure why he's gone home really. I guess the threat that they might come back, but that's never going to happen with the media/police all over this. Weird. I've got no issues with him going, that's his right. I wonder why his family aren't in Qatar with him at the moment?

Anyway, hope his family is all okay and Raheem is as well and I hope he can get back out to the World Cup and make a contribution.

With all the money theses footballers have how do they not have state of the art security , or joint security patrols that visit there property’s frequently (maybe even giving them more access to the property when there away or game days )
I’d have someone on-site through the night if I had his money
I’m a bit surprised he’s left his probable last word cup to come home though.
I'm not surprised that he came home his family is far more important than a game of football, because that is all it is at the end of the day.

Ah thats better

Yep you can take the man out of Gorton but......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.