Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Never doubted he would return to the squad. His ego would not allow him to be left out if England do well. It’s all about image. Rich people get robbed all the time. Glad no one got hurt despite conflicting reports.

He should never have attacked the club when he left. Legacy was intact all be it slightly fractured over the last 18 months. I greatly admired the player until his contract decision and subsequent crap displays.

Pep made him great. He will not reach the same heights again.

Last edited:
Are Chelsea fans fond of Willian?

A lot are, but I guess that’s a good point. Some actually aren’t. It’s a good comparison because I was happy to see him leave, didn’t care that he went to Arsenal, but I stopped being critical of him the second he left. Now I just remember the good times with him. I certainly don’t carry any ill feeling towards him now.

They have.

Although, to be fair, we could easily dredge up some posts you've made about Jesus, Grealish, etc.
If you can find posts of me being a **** and racist then go for it , he has recieved abuse and hatred not i dont get why we brought him and he is in the papers too often for my liking , nothing like each other

If you can find posts of me being a **** and racist then go for it , he has recieved abuse and hatred not i dont get why we brought him and he is in the papers too often for my liking , nothing like each other
I’m sure you’ll be able to show us all the racist posts that have been made towards him then if there’s a few knocking about…
You will have to define what you mean about being a **** towards him.

I’m sure you’ll be able to show us all the racist posts that have been made towards him then if there’s a few knocking about…
You will have to define what you mean about being a **** towards him.
There have been more posts deleted on his threads than anything on the forum so good luck finding the worst of it

There have been more posts deleted on his threads than anything on the forum so good luck finding the worst of it
I’m not the one saying there’s been loads of racist posts towards him. Anybody who has posted anything remotely racist I’d have hoped had been fucked off long ago by the mods never to return.
Seen lots of posts who haven’t been too happy with his performances and don’t rate him as highly as others but then that goes on in every player thread, as you know…

Ah, fair enough. Didn't realise that was the point you were making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.