Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Had a good game.
Chelsea are welcome to him, he obviously has no affinity whatsoever towards us so hard to give too much of a fuck about him one way or another.
His foul on Phil was naughty, could have ended badly.
My thoughts too

Had a good game.
Chelsea are welcome to him, he obviously has no affinity whatsoever towards us so hard to give too much of a fuck about him one way or another.
His foul on Phil was naughty, could have ended badly.

Sums up how I feel too. When he left my sentiments were sort of “thanks, bye” and then if I’m honest, mostly forgot about him.

A decent player for us but not a great one.

He’s never really hidden the fact that football is just a job for him though has he to be fair and there’s nothing wrong with that as such.

People losing their shit at him for either:

1) Celebrating a goal
Or
2) Not celebrating his goal enough because that's arrogant cos it assumes we care

The guy scored a goal, he looked happy and celebrated it in a totally non antagonistic way.

In football, of all the things fully grown adults get upset about, this has to be one of the most tedious.

People losing their shit at him for either:

1) Celebrating a goal
Or
2) Not celebrating his goal enough because that's arrogant cos it assumes we care

The guy scored a goal, he looked happy and celebrated it in a totally non antagonistic way.

In football, of all the things fully grown adults get upset about, this has to be one of the most tedious.

I wasn’t arsed about his celebration either way but his tackle on Foden was naughty.

I can’t remember the guy making a single tackle for us in his entire City career!

I wasn’t arsed about his celebration either way but his tackle on Foden was naughty.

I can’t remember the guy making a single tackle for us in his entire City career!
I agree that was a bad tackle. So by all means criticise it. I can't recall a specific tackle he made for us but I don't think his work rate or commitment was ever in question for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.