Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Love the guy. One of my favourite City players of all time. Came to us at the right time, gave us his best years, played over 300 games, scored over 100 goals, won a bucket load of trophies, and then we recouped our entire transfer fee for him when his time was up. Wish him well.

His celebration annoyed me because it was one of those annoying 'look I'm not going to celebrate' celebrations, which come across as even more annoying.

Just fucking celebrate as normal.

Yeah

I dont give a shit of an ex player celebrates. I'd rather they did. Most of the non-celebrations look insincere anyway, especially from players you know just see each club as a job. I'd understand it if it's a player that had a massive passion for a club and moved on, otherwise just celebrate

Do an Adebayor, give it legs up to the other end of the pitch to your ex fans!

Love the guy. One of my favourite City players of all time. Came to us at the right time, gave us his best years, played over 300 games, scored over 100 goals, won a bucket load of trophies, and then we recouped our entire transfer fee for him when his time was up. Wish him well.

My thoughts exactly. Always had time for him. Cracking albeit sometimes frustrating player with a great output.

Blew onto the scene at a teenager with dippers, moved here and picked up pot after pot, was one game away from almost single handedly winning England our first trophy in over half a century and now moved onto another big side and is showing his worth. Seriously, look at the guys career and it’s a bit odd the flack he gets.. still has years left too.

He was on fire today. What a pity he never turned in anything like that performance against United or Liverpool during his time at City. Odd.

He used to turn it on against other big clubs though.. he often showed up in the CL when others didn’t.

He's a **** for that "tackle" on Foden. Prick

Mate.. it was a feisty challenge, competitive? yes, dangerous? no. If that type of challenge is sneered at, well then I’ll stop watching and playing the game. It was an intense high energy game and most importantly a tight game that neither side wanted to lose, so I expect that. Also, no malice and he checked Phil was ok. All good by me.

Mate.. it was a feisty challenge, competitive? yes, dangerous? no. If that type of challenge is sneered at, well then I’ll stop watching and playing the game. It was an intense high energy game and most importantly a tight game that neither side wanted to lose, so I expect that. Also, no malice and he checked Phil was ok. All good by me.

Nah it was a red and Sterling walked away and told him to get up. He was respectful when he scored but that tackle was nasty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.