Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I see this a little differently than most. He won't replace Saka so he's up against Martinelli and Trossard for the other wide spot. Not sure he'll get the game time he wants that way, but will probably be better than if he'd stayed at Chelsea. Not a great move, but not a shockingly bad one either

I can see him scoring a bagful for them. Still a very good player and he'll suit Arsenal's system.
His best days are way behind him, he'll be running up blind alleys trying to beat too many defenders before losing the ball and missing easy chances, he's very frustrating and not the play he was. Pep and the Waistcoat both know he was on the wane.

Good luck to him-some of the nasty shit going round on twatter is rather unpleasant if not entirely predictable-did people expect him to rot at Chelsea?

Offers them something extra. I still think he's elite on the right.

I think he would have been a disaster at united and Arsenal is the place I didn't want him to go to. His most successful period for us was when he was coached by Arteta and I think he'll get the best out of him this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.