Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

His best days are way behind him, he'll be running up blind alleys trying to beat too many defenders before losing the ball and missing easy chances, he's very frustrating and not the play he was. Pep and the Waistcoat both know he was on the wane.
He's not as good as he was, but he'll be used sparingly and can definitely see him hitting 10+ in the league for them. He's now got a point to prove.

I think he would have been a disaster at united and Arsenal is the place I didn't want him to go to. His most successful period for us was when he was coached by pep guardiola and I think he'll get the best out of him this season.
edit, arteta carried out peps instructions .

I see this a little differently than most. He won't replace Saka so he's up against Martinelli and Trossard for the other wide spot. Not sure he'll get the game time he wants that way, but will probably be better than if he'd stayed at Chelsea. Not a great move, but not a shockingly bad one either

He won't get loads of game time but it gets him out of a toxic working environment, he gets to stay in London and he'll participate in a title race. It's a no brainer for him really.

Arsenal are paying £125k a week, Chelsea covering the remaining £175k a week.

But Chelsea are all fine with FFP, nothing to see here.....

£300k a week for a player of his calibre - even at his peak that would’ve been ridiculous, never mind now. Fuck me.

Why would we boo a player who won more Premier Leagur titles than your whole squad put together, scored over 130 goals and was sold on for more than he was bought for after 7 trophy laden seasons.
Will you boo Sancho who cost over £70 million and won the square root of fuck all?
Cos he’s moving to your main title rival this season and could make the difference. Seems to be a lot of support for him though which is fair enough but contrasts to a lot of the stuff said about Cole Palmer who backed himself and is now one of the stars of the league. Sancho has been a disaster if a signing just relieved he’s out.

He's not as good as he was, but he'll be used sparingly and can definitely see him hitting 10+ in the league for them. He's now got a point to prove.
On his wages (regardless of who's paying) that's would be 1.8 million per goal, for a striker, no thanks.

Cos he’s moving to your main title rival this season and could make the difference. Seems to be a lot of support for him though which is fair enough but contrasts to a lot of the stuff said about Cole Palmer who backed himself and is now one of the stars of the league. Sancho has been a disaster if a signing just relieved he’s out.
Again, why would we boo a player who is one of our leading scorers of all time and contributed hugeley to a successful period as part of a team breaking record after record ?
Just because your other arse cheek booed him when he left them doesn't mean we will.

Palmer wanted out and our policy of letting players leave who aren't 100% committed hasn't done us any harm over the last few seasons has it?
He's had one good season in with no disrespect to Chelsea in a far inferior team whilst playing with more freedom yet still ended the season without a trophy and is now playing Thursday night football.
The best players do it season after season at the clubs who are competing year on year for the big prizes.

Palmer is not quite a star of the League yet, star at the Chav's but not in the League, he's been marginalised when he's played against us. Glad you're relieved Sancho has gone, you only spunked 80m on him and 85m on that absolute dickhead Anthony who you're stuck with, the cheating accusations should be directed towards the cunts who run your club with assistance from Gill and Masters.

He won't get loads of game time but it gets him out of a toxic working environment, he gets to stay in London and he'll participate in a title race. It's a no brainer for him really.
I think he has a good chance to displace Martinelli, whose struggling lately (lost his place in Brasil team too). Sterling 10G 8A last season with disjointed Chelsea team. Discarded by club, probably because of age and wages. But for Arsenal could be a worthy addition.

Wish him luck, just not too much obviously. When Gundo came I rewatched few clips, therein famous 3-2 vs. Aston Villa. First goal when 0-2 is crucial to make comeback happen and first goal been great assist by Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.