Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I think we generally give ex-players a better reception than most supporters. Unless they’ve been disrespectful motherfuckers like Distin and Milner. Dickov getting pelters did annoy me though.

Doesn’t sit well with me,only time I’ve had to deal with it in my head when SWP came on for Chelsea,as much as it hurt me to see him for them,I kind of accepted it,but nearly lost it when he hit the bar in that match,I’m like oh you can cut that out you twat !

But if Sterling and for that matter Jesus and Zinchenko start v us I’ll treat them like I do as any opposition player……the enemy

I think we generally give ex-players a better reception than most supporters. Unless they’ve been disrespectful motherfuckers like Distin and Milner. Dickov getting pelters did annoy me though.

I thought the bad reception Distin got was all wrong

As for Sterling, at least we can put to bed any notion that he's a City legend. And rightly so, because he isn't

Wasn't that because of an incident of him conning a penalty v us and then celebrating it?

Now he's finally left I can say hand on heart I have never rated him as a player. His first touch is awful and I used to nearly cry with frustration seeing him name on the teamsheet. I honestly think he was a plague on the squad he killed so many attacks with his terrible first touch. Some of the misses just beggared belief it was consistent every single week aswell. Doesn't surprise me to see his shirt non signing actions as he was always disrespectful with a chip on his shoulder. Never saw him involved in any City in the community stuff and I thought appearing on the front page of Marca in a real madrid scarf was incredibly disrespectful to the City fans.

I was only marginally less excited to see his stupid face in a Chelsea shirt than I was signing Haaland. I've never been one to slag City players but I have being holding my tongue on Raheem for years and Im relieved to finally speak freely about him. Absolutely bobbins and I hope his career spirals into obscurity.
nurse-nursing.gif

FaroffSpryGerbil-size_restricted.gif

Bit petty of him not to sign the shirt, but really who gives a shit?
From what I've seen this is a small sample and he did actually sign the shirt. That being said I have posted a few times that there was never a connection between the fans and Sterling, I never had a problem with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.