Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

You can clearly see him grab the corner of the shirt to sign it before changing his mind. Probably saw the guy holding it wearing a Chelsea shirt.

You know, it may be because I am one of the old school or just maybe because I is old (as the saying goes!!) but can't we just say goodbye and thank you to a player who gave his all for Manchester City when he was a City player and has now moved on?

Why the vitriol? I taught at a school for 15 years and then got a new job. I was wished well by the parents, staff and pupils. Can't we just do that for Raz please?

Sorry, just my humble opinion. He's moved on, let's concentrate on the wonderful players we still have, like John Boy, Kyle, Bernie, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Eddie and I think we have a new boy in town? Someone called Haaland or am I harking back to a previous age/era? Let's just cheer Raz when he returns and forget about him now. :-)

JMHO
When you left your school, how long afterwards did you refuse to talk about it? Wouldn’t that be a similar scenario?

In the big scheme of things it means very little, barring a few insecure fans hardening their already poor opinion of Sterling.

Good therapy?
Was a bit of therapy that post tbh aha. Guess we'll have to see what happens this season but I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be looking back on this as fantastic business for the club lumbering Chelsea with his 330k a week wages and getting our initial transfer fee back.

Was a bit of therapy that post tbh aha. Guess we'll have to see what happens this season but I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be looking back on this as fantastic business for the club lumbering Chelsea with his 330k a week wages and getting our initial transfer fee back.
It’ll go one of two ways. He will be extra motivated and hit the ground running due to him feeling stale here, or he was at 100% with us and his star is on the wane.

Time will tell.

As i have said all along......he never had an affinity here and on occasion it showed.
I'll be amazed if he ever becomes a 'City pundit' because we were just an opportunity and cash cow for him.

Im sure some of you will carry on kidding yourselves otherwise though.

None of that makes up for that confused spot in the panini sticker book and space where the poster used to hang just above the spice girls mosaic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.