Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Did you see them winning the Champions league 2 seasons back?

Does anybody believe that the scouse cunts were the best team to win when they won their last 3 chumps league trophies or made the final the other times?

Do you believe Real Madrid was the best team last season?
I think we are move likely to win it than Chelsea but you’re right that the best team doesn’t always win the CL.

Haha! Seen this thread jumped 20 pages and thought something big had happened!
Imagine my surprise to read what the fuss was about!
This new season needs to hurry the fuck up before people really start losing their minds. :-)

You know, it may be because I am one of the old school or just maybe because I is old (as the saying goes!!) but can't we just say goodbye and thank you to a player who gave his all for Manchester City when he was a City player and has now moved on?

Why the vitriol? I taught at a school for 15 years and then got a new job. I was wished well by the parents, staff and pupils. Can't we just do that for Raz please?

Sorry, just my humble opinion. He's moved on, let's concentrate on the wonderful players we still have, like John Boy, Kyle, Bernie, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Eddie and I think we have a new boy in town? Someone called Haaland or am I harking back to a previous age/era? Let's just cheer Raz when he returns and forget about him now. :-)

JMHO

No Eccles.
One must look for any opportunity to twist the knife.
Similar to the one plonker who told everyone he was glad when you moved school.
At least us two will stand up and applaud him when he returns.
Most of those who castigate him on here don't attend anyway.

It sounded like an Estuary-English cretin bating him. Didn't even know his name.

Haha! Seen this thread jumped 20 pages and thought something big had happened!
Imagine my surprise to read what the fuss was about!
This new season needs to hurry the fuck up before people really start losing their minds. :-)
I know. Not even a storm in a teacup. Good luck to Raheem from me - been a top player for us.

You know, it may be because I am one of the old school or just maybe because I is old (as the saying goes!!) but can't we just say goodbye and thank you to a player who gave his all for Manchester City when he was a City player and has now moved on?

Why the vitriol? I taught at a school for 15 years and then got a new job. I was wished well by the parents, staff and pupils. Can't we just do that for Raz please?

Sorry, just my humble opinion. He's moved on, let's concentrate on the wonderful players we still have, like John Boy, Kyle, Bernie, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Eddie and I think we have a new boy in town? Someone called Haaland or am I harking back to a previous age/era? Let's just cheer Raz when he returns and forget about him now. :-)

JMHO
Well said

Don't care that much about it but it is petty and he had no issue posing for photos pitchside with LFC fans after the CC Final.

He scores goals…“We should never have sold him”.

He misses sitters...“Ha ha, always said he was fucking shit, we robbed Chelsea”.

Inevitable.
The problem as always is if you want to run your contract down , then the player that does this needs to leave the club Its that simple. We have done well to get nearly 50 million for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.