Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

It didnt take long , the Chelsea fans already having a go about Raz over on the shed end . For balance they feel that its Tommy Toucans tactics, and lack of Pep stardust, and the fact they don"t have the midfield to see his runs . It looks as if Raz is going to have a difficult time at Chelsea .

A player who always gives 100% , doesnt hide when he missed chances and has proved a brilliant signing, i can understand his desire to play every week and be a first choice for the big games but unfortunately with the depth of our squad it was never going to happen under Pep, all our players have to accept rotation.
One thing is for sure , he will get a heroes welcome when he returns in a Chelsea shirt unlike the feral scum from his previous club who hounded and hated him for years , our supporters are class and appreciate a player who gave his all in our colours , a great signing for the Londoners and at £50m a real bargain.
I think he will get a deserved good ovation when he returns from the vast majority of fans at the Etihad including myself.

There will clearly be a few, (some on here if they go to games) who won't bother as they don't recognise his achievements at the club which is a real shame.

A player who always gives 100% , doesnt hide when he missed chances and has proved a brilliant signing, i can understand his desire to play every week and be a first choice for the big games but unfortunately with the depth of our squad it was never going to happen under Pep, all our players have to accept rotation.
One thing is for sure , he will get a heroes welcome when he returns in a Chelsea shirt unlike the feral scum from his previous club who hounded and hated him for years , our supporters are class and appreciate a player who gave his all in our colours , a great signing for the Londoners and at £50m a real bargain.
I think we’ve got the better deal getting the £50m for Sterling, good luck to him but I don’t wish him well playing for that lot, and when he comes back I will give him applause for all he did at City, I just don’t think it’ll work out for him at Chelsea.

It didnt take long , the Chelsea fans already having a go about Raz over on the shed end . For balance they feel that its Tommy Toucans tactics, and lack of Pep stardust, and the fact they don"t have the midfield to see his runs . It looks as if Raz is going to have a difficult time at Chelsea .
His Dip has been for a few seasons now. I think sterling just can't be as effective without a number 9. He should have stayed here and waited for his chance. Chelsea will do him no good.

What a lot of fucking shite.

Vast majority of the thread is very supportive of him and there’s almost zero vitriol. Give your head a wobble.
How much of a wobble is required in this particular situation?

Watching the game last night, I was impressed with all the new guys and kids. But I still felt like having Jesus and Zinchenko coming on would be a huge benefit. But I didn't miss Sterling at all.

Sterling did great things for us (and I thank him and wish him the best) but already we look better without him on the pitch.

What a lot of fucking shite.

Vast majority of the thread is very supportive of him and there’s almost zero vitriol. Give your head a wobble.

Spot on,it seems some are incredibly choosy which comments they reply to.....as i have said previous,the cult of Raheem is truly a deranged one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.