Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Spot on,it seems some are incredibly choosy which comments they reply to.....as i have said previous,the cult of Raheem is truly a deranged one.
Most of my Blue pals were of the opinion the time was right for Raz to go, nothing but appreciative of what he did for us but he was becoming more frustrating, trying to beat too many players and his lack of ball control was a negative. He still contributed especially the Villa game where he kick started the revival but we’ll move on, I think he’s a great lad and wish him nothing but the best.

I posted after the Trophy presentation at the Etihad his body language suggested he was off and the Raz cohorts jumped all over my comments, he also didn’t attend the parade, I’m not childish but:

Na na na na na! :-)

Why is this thread still going?

Fuck sake can the sterling remainers accept the decision of the player to move? The manager and club are in unison over his departure.

Can the Raziteers move on with a bit of dignity? You got what you wanted…the player is gone.

Time to accept the sterling referendum and move on.

Last edited:
Most of my Blue pals were of the opinion the time was right for Raz to go, nothing but appreciative of what he did for us but he was becoming more frustrating, trying to beat too many players and his lack of ball control was a negative. He still contributed especially the Villa game where he kick started the revival but we’ll move on, I think he’s a great lad and wish him nothing but the best.

I posted after the Trophy presentation at the Etihad his body language suggested he was off and the Raz cohorts jumped all over my comments, he also didn’t attend the parade, I’m not childish but:

Na na na na na! :-)
I remember the Chelsea away game where he came on as a sub, straight after the whistle he was down the tunnel no celebrating an important win with the rest of the players - thought then he was likely to go

Fuck sake can the sterling remainers accept the decision of the player to move. The manager and club are in unison over his departure.

Can the sterlingexiteers move on with a bit of dignity. You got what you wanted…the player is gone.

I think it’s ok, most just generally wish him good luck but Chelsea fans (and the previous owner) are notoriously difficult to please, it’ll be interesting to see how they react to him, doubt he will be appreciated as much as most of us did at City.

Fuck sake can the sterling remainers accept the decision of the player to move? The manager and club are in unison over his departure.

Can the sterlingexiteers move on with a bit of dignity? You got what you wanted…the player is gone.

Raxiteers has a nice ring to it

It didnt take long , the Chelsea fans already having a go about Raz over on the shed end . For balance they feel that its Tommy Toucans tactics, and lack of Pep stardust, and the fact they don"t have the midfield to see his runs . It looks as if Raz is going to have a difficult time at Chelsea .
I’m reading Shed End now and can’t find where they’re having a go at him? Most think he’s shown promise, some thinking the Tuchel system will get to him like all their forwards.

Can the Raxiteers move on with a bit of dignity? You got what you wanted…the player is gone.

Don’t you mean Raziteers, good post anyway..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.