Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

OH, Raz, Raz, Raz, you've let yourself down lad. You know the City fans, we will always sing 'Once a Blue' to our 'old' players except when they say anything negative about us or our club. You know the media will spin anything to do City down. You've disappointed me Raz, but I will still shout 'Once a Blue' for you but without the enthusiasm I would have done. :-( :-)

True. Just a pity he didn't act like Gabby and Zinny re his leaving. But hey, his choice. As for his performances, spot on. They tailed off badly in the last couple of seasons. More's the pity, as he was sensational in his first 3 or 4 seasons.
Sterling is a much, much higher profile player in England than those two, so his words are always going to be clickbait.

Gabby and Zin could slag off Pep all week, in clear terms, and no-one would listen. If they're interviewed it's bland softball stuff, because they're not well known enough to carry major stories. Sterling is constantly asked leading questions because the media know people are interested in him, and even fairly bland statements will be blown out of all proportion.

That miss against Southampton away and then Wolves just summed him up for me. Like most English players, totally overrated. He was alright but not top quality bar maybe one or two seasons out of six.

Ok, so he thinks he was entitled to a place in our starting XI. I’m sorry Raheem, we gave you so many chances. It was totally down to your form and your consistency. Do you know the amount of times that Pep played you and the vast majority of our fanbase disagreed with that? UCL final being the chief example - anyone in Porto will tell you the entire day’s mood changed completely when we saw that you were named.

I might be mistaken, but the way he was playing and his output started declining from the very moment Arteta left the club. Still one of my favourite City players

A good player but not that good where he is in line with our top earners (England form included). It was invitable that Raz started criticising the club once he had left

OH, Raz, Raz, Raz, you've let yourself down lad. You know the City fans, we will always sing 'Once a Blue' to our 'old' players except when they say anything negative about us or our club. You know the media will spin anything to do City down. You've disappointed me Raz, but I will still shout 'Once a Blue' for you but without the enthusiasm I would have done. :-( :-)
I don’t think he’s said anything too bad.

He just puts himself before any team.

Thats why we appreciated him for his contributions without ever becoming a hero.

He’ll play every game for Chelsea for 18 months before he starts agitating to go to a lesser team again when he starts to sit on the bench.

I don’t think he’s said anything too bad.

He just puts himself before any team.

Thats why we appreciated him for his contributions without ever becoming a hero.

He’ll play every game for Chelsea for 18 months before he starts agitating to go to a lesser team again when he starts to sit on the bench.

Yes it's the single minded attitude professionals need to get to the top.

He comes across as a bit aloof and cold so I don't think he endured himself to the fans as much as some players. Everyone is different and he did contribute a lot to our recent success.

Yes it's the single minded attitude professionals need to get to the top.

He comes across as a bit aloof and cold so I don't think he endured himself to the fans as much as some players. Everyone is different and he did contribute a lot to our recent success.
I wasn’t trying to diss him. He‘s been an important cog in our machine.

KDB is just as single minded and aloof, yet manages to talk about teamwork and do a few “awkward” videos to go up on our website.

Good luck indeed Raz, top player who had a successful and distinguished period of his career with us, I wish him nothing but the best other than when he plays against us.
I also agree his form dipped but that just could have been a lack of game time we shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.