Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

OH, Raz, Raz, Raz, you've let yourself down lad. You know the City fans, we will always sing 'Once a Blue' to our 'old' players except when they say anything negative about us or our club. You know the media will spin anything to do City down. You've disappointed me Raz, but I will still shout 'Once a Blue' for you but without the enthusiasm I would have done. :-( :-)

I watched the whole interview.

What was it when you watched and listened to the interview that you interpreted as " negative" about fans or the club. ?

He " Lived the dream " at City.

Surprised that anyone thinks there's much in what he said. Anyone can read between the lines that Pep stopped trusting Sterling after Lyon, that he wasn't playing in the biggest games, and that their relationship never quite recovered. Must be hard when you're still doing the business for England, so he's backed himself at another club. I'd be shocked if there hasn't been some fraught chats between the two over the last few years. Everyone's an adult, and we don't need our manager to be the player's best friends.

We paid £100m for Grealish and had to give him game time...?
As someone else pointed out- Sterling played the second most minutes of our wingers only to Phil. Sounds like he just doesn't want to admit he became third choice.

Most of my posts are tongue in cheek and that one definitely was. I’m not an overly serious person when it comes to it, apart from John Boy, ;-)
I realised that whatever Raz said would be added to and exaggerated, rather as someone else posted, him being an England International so I was just being ‘daft’. Sorry. :-)
My bad! I should’ve guessed;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.