Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He’s still talking about his exit, with a bit of bitterness creeping in. He was left ‘fuming, raging and shocked’ at how his City career ended.
‘When you sacrifice things, your kids birthdays, and get treated a certain way, it’s disappointing’

In no way scathing remarks, but he’s talking about it a little too much now.

He’s still talking about his exit, with a bit of bitterness creeping in. He was left ‘fuming, raging and shocked’ at how his City career ended.
‘When you sacrifice things, your kids birthdays, and get treated a certain way, it’s disappointing’

Yep, just read the transcript. Pretty obvious he’d fallen out with Pep.

So what happened between him and Pep? Someone on here must know something ha?

I was just thinking that when I saw the article. Stop harping on about it ffs, I'm sure Pep was fuming, raging and shocked at some of his performances during that last 2 years, I know I fucking was.

I've just seen a clip of the interview he has done with Sky. Sky's Geoff Shreeves stirring the pot saying things like "no matter what you do for a living, you just want to feel valued".

I assume we'll not hear the detail behind what Raheem is alluding to, but saying in the media he got treated "a certain way" seems unnecessary unless bad stuff went down.

Missing birthdays, making sacrifices etc is surely part and parcel of the job they do? Others make similar sacrifices and miss birthdays but get paid a lot less than footballers do.

Yep. I don’t want us to be giving Sterling shit when he comes back to play against us, but he’s said more than Milner ever did and Milner gets boo’d by us (undeserved in my book n’all, Milner has never said or done anything to deserve getting the reception he does from our fans… I think we only boo him begsuse Liverpool boo’d Sterling)

I've just seen a clip of the interview he has done with Sky. Sky's Geoff Shreeves stirring the pot saying things like "no matter what you do for a living, you just want to feel valued".

I assume we'll not hear the detail behind what Raheem is alluding to, but saying in the media he got treated "a certain way" seems unnecessary unless bad stuff went down.

Missing birthdays, making sacrifices etc is surely part and parcel of the job they do? Others make similar sacrifices and miss birthdays but get paid a lot less than footballers do.

Geoff Shreeves' is really looking for Sterling to slate City. TBF to Raz, he's trying not to. However, I doubt Sterling has been treated anything other than well by City. No doubt there were differences of opinion between Pep and Raheem about his performances and I am guessing that City would not pay Sterling as much as he wanted / thinks he is worth.
Sterling's anger that he admitted to may be more to do with not getting his own way than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.