Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Two games, two interviews. He needs to move on otherwise he won’t find happiness.

We’ve already moved on Raz, do yourself a favour and do so too. Stop wasting your time answering pointed questions and instead focus your efforts on trying to achieve something. Right now he’s coming across as bitter and infantile.

Only Ederson, Cancelo and Bernardo made more apps last season. Perhaps if his performances over the last 18 months were of an acceptable consistent standard, those apps would have been longer.

Realistically I suspect he peaked two years ago.

Never forgave him after that Lyon miss, coming across as a victim and as a few have rightly pointed out on here he played many games for us last season.
It was always the Burnley one for me. I was in a boozer full of rags and I was off celebrating round the pub. The stick I got when everyone realised he’d actually missed it was bad enough and then burnley equalised. Got exactly what I deserved!!

Raheem is a disrespectful motherfucker.

It's a pity that he can't just keep his head down, comments respectful and set out to show his worth at Chelsea. That is the best way to prove his point.

His days with City are behind him, so move on ...............

Last edited:
There is no need to over analyze anything he says. Just move on guys, he is not our player anymore.

It seems to me that no one has bothered to tell Raheem in the last 2 years that the reason he's not getting minutes is that when he is, he's playing like absolute shit.

It amazes me that he takes absolutely no responsibility here. Just expected minutes and to not deliver in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.