Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

just watch the **** not shit himself in front of goal v us this season though...............................
He'll probably celebrate like fuck. Going down the Milner route for me. I fought his corner on here in the past but coming across as a bitter prick now.

I reckon things went on behind the scenes because this can’t just be a dispute over game time. More will come from this

Shame he’s burning bridges. Lost some respect for him. Hasn’t performed the last 2 years, end of.

Guessing he needs to check a dictionary to understand what untenable actually means

The article reads as me me me me me me me, but has that come from Sterling or the reporter?

Think it's him that needs to move on.
They are asking him questions and he is saying how he feels or felt.

You don’t like his answer so you are getting offended. I think it is the people getting offended that need to move on.

Just shut the fuck up now you sour little mouthy prick. Legend my arse.

You were treated more than fairly. The fact your form fell of a cliff seems not to be something you noticed. Glad Pep fucked you off.

All those people who wasted time on him calling him a legend having a go a those who saw him for what he really was. knew he'd stick the knife in at the first available opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.