Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

One thing I find extremely funny is that when he left the red cult the entire red ecosystem was baying for his blood including ex liverpool players and their horrid fanbase. City protected him at all cost and even after years he was dogshit at Anfield.

This situation feels so amicable atleast from the outside yet the lad decided to give not one but two interviews before the third match about the season about how he was treated harshly at City.

Way to piss of two segments of fans Sterling lad :D

Clearly doesn’t want to be at Chelsea really and making out he’s been forced out.

Havent seen any sign of us missing him and anyone gaining anything from this move so far

Just shut the fuck up now you sour little mouthy prick. Legend my arse.

Blinkered reflection to the situation. Sterling ran down his contract because he wanted to move abroad. His form started to decline and was not a regular. Pep still picked him in big games with little or no impact from sterling.

The club decided rightly that you were not worth another long term deal on KDB wages. If you had of signed the contract offered and not decided to act like mr big bollox when your contribution to the team was at an all time low then maybe you would still be at the club.

You made the decision to not sign, run down deal and then move to Chelsea when no other club showed any interest. This is what happens when a player thinks he is more important than he actually is. You see it all the time in all walks of life. A replacement or an upgrade is never far away.

His loss and now he is bitter.

You were treated more than fairly. The fact your form fell of a cliff seems not to be something you noticed. Glad Pep fucked you off.

He was top of the league
He was top of the league
Oh Raheem Sterling
He was top of the League

You were treated more than fairly. The fact your form fell of a cliff seems not to be something you noticed. Glad Pep fucked you off.

Exactly mate. All that interview says is he has a sense of entitlement to play irrespective of his form or effort and when things don’t go his way he lacks the strength and depth of character to turn it around. He should have said nowt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.