Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Not good enough for us in the end and will last 2 seasons at Chelsea max. His performances for England show the level he is at. Flattered by the quality supporting him at city.

For all we know Txiki knew Milner’s intentions and was fine with it. Also we didn’t boo Milner at first, he got a good applause off us on his first return so it seemed nobody had a problem with the way he left us…

It was only after his celebration when he scored against us with like a weird lasso action he did that got everyone’s back up because he didn’t celebrate scoring against Villa when he played for us, and then when he came out and said the Liverpool team spirit is the best he’s ever been part of a section of our support were so sensitive about that it made them hate him.

The next time he came to play against us he got a mixed bag of claps and boos. Then he started mainly getting boos as it caught on more. Bollocks from our fans in my opinion, he doesn’t deserve the boos he gets.

I still can't believe the stick he was given at Vinnie's testimonial. 8>)

We are going into the 3rd game of the season and already done 2 interviews about his time at city
Going back to his scouse ways obsessed with us
Just concentrate on your new club you fuck wit

He definitely doesn’t deserve it and won’t be getting shit from me. But Milner gets shit and he’s said less than Sterling.
Agreed, I won’t be booing him however, I will find it difficult to applaud him but we’ll see, depends if he keeps on with his chatting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.